Racing 92 v Tigers Saturday 14th @ 20:45

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Racing 92 v Tigers Saturday 14th @ 20:45

Post by Scott1 »

Poor fans who have travelled to watch this abomination,truly dreadful! I don't know if I'm gonna bother next week!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Simon Cohen will be holding another top secret meeting with the Not the Supporters Group to see if they are happy with our new style of play.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
drc_007
Super User
Super User

Post by drc_007 »

Tigers overpowered at every collision. I know there are injuries but the replacements just don't have the power from 1 to 15.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Anyone wanna borrow my ST? And preferably burn them lol
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

sapajo wrote:Mauger's post match interview will be interesting.
It won't. It will probably be the same drab :censored: that Cockers has been sprouting for years previously.
scrum1/2
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by scrum1/2 »

I thought it was the French who didn't travel well in Europe - we've been killed in every away game this season - negative 86 points in total!!!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

I hope the game has been too late for the RP? Don't think I can relive it again in print?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Scott1 wrote:Poor fans who have travelled to watch this abomination,truly dreadful! I don't know if I'm gonna bother next week!
I was nearly one of them!! Fortunately I managed to contract a hacking cough, never thought I would be happy being ill?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

The Racing ground looked half empty, I can't wee WR being any better. Dreadful, just embarrassingly dreadful. Worse still, I don't think there's enough alcohol in the house to cover this and I got through a bit watching.

At one point the ref complained that we were making 'funny noises' while he was talking to us. Never mind the try of the season choice, this year the difficult one will be the lowest point of the season. Where do you start?
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

drc_007 wrote:Tigers overpowered at every collision. I know there are injuries but the replacements just don't have the power from 1 to 15.
I thought our replacements added some tackling impetus in general. Hamilton has to start next week, it was probably Mike Williams worst game for us.

We could certainly do with signing an islander or two for next season to give us some tackling muscle though.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Some of the comments on here with my responses.

1. The players are the ones making mistakes not the coaches- Yes, the same as the whole of the season.

2. Ben Youngs was rubbish/poor/terrible- as was everyone.

3. The players aren't good enough- partially correct. They aren't good enough to be winning things but are good players. Unfortunately, good won't win trophies.

4. Where's the passion/determination?- The one way to get the best out of good but not great players is bring out their emotions and passion. We had the best DOR for that but chose to get rid of him half way through the season for some strange reason.
izzy2012

Post by izzy2012 »

I honestly don't know what to say, I don't know how we manage to look like such amateurs, it's just embarrassing. I was proud last week but could hardly bear to watch the whole match tonight. Not sure I want to rush about after work on Friday to watch more of the same. Does anyone know what the answer is? That is a serious question!
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Thacker, Genge, Tombstone and Hamilton the only players worthy of the shirt tonight.

YBY needs to be told he needs to consider if he wants to play for Tigers.

OBY needs to be replaced as captain. His wider understanding of the game, and his decision making are not up to it.
Valhalla I am coming!
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

I honestly don't know what to say, I don't know how we manage to look like such amateurs, it's just embarrassing. I was proud last week but could hardly bear to watch the whole match tonight. Not sure I want to rush about after work on Friday to watch more of the same. Does anyone know what the answer is? That is a serious question!
The Glasgow game is on Saturday so you won't need to rush around on Friday :smt023
Bowden Tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bowden Tiger »

Embarrassed by that, and dreadfully sorry for the travelling support.

The board have left the blame squarely on RCs shoulders, wrongly in my view. I have said previously that the poison in this club lies with the CEO. We have been going backwards since he came, and if he has any decency, then he will leave.
We are stuck with what we have, and there are some really good players there, so we get on with it. We can stop Glasgow next week if we show some pride, pride that will drive us for the rest of the season..