Supporters Forum Meeting?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cliffeclimber
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Supporters Forum Meeting?

Post by Cliffeclimber »

If the committee members were felt to have any real contribution to the running of the playing side of the club, surely this meeting ought to have been held before Cockers was sacked, to find out the views of this cross-section of the fans.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

And the result was????????????????????
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

were you there JG?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

jgriffin wrote:And the result was????????????????????
Ask Simon Cohen I am sure he will tell you (again) :smt002
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Lammy

Post by Lammy »

I've never even heard of the 'Supporters Forum'. Reading the Aims & Objectives, I'm pretty glad I haven't.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Lammy wrote:I've never even heard of the 'Supporters Forum'. Reading the Aims & Objectives, I'm pretty glad I haven't.
Well I am sure you are just one of many thousands.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

There are at least two JGs and I am not any of those who attended the Supporters Forum (Omerta Division). I would not attend something that agreed confidentiality unless there was a legal issue, and the club would not have held such a meeting if there was. You may gather from my posts I am not for opacity in these matters. So what's what?
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

This from the Tigers Web Site regarding applications to be members of said Group.

Please also let us know the type of supporters you represent i.e. season ticket holders, general admission attendees, corporate fans, supporters who attend away games, families, female fans, ethnic minorities, disabled fans or under-18s.

Precisely how can any of these members claim to represent me or indeed any other supporter type when they all agreed with Simon Cohen not to tell me a season ticket holder type, what he said to them at last night's meeting?
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

sapajo wrote:This from the Tigers Web Site regarding applications to be members of said Group.

Please also let us know the type of supporters you represent i.e. season ticket holders, general admission attendees, corporate fans, supporters who attend away games, families, female fans, ethnic minorities, disabled fans or under-18s.

Precisely how can any of these members claim to represent me or indeed any other supporter type when they all agreed with Simon Cohen not to tell me a season ticket holder type, what he said to them at last night's meeting?
Well I should've applied as a STH OAP, have my own body (corporate....)attend away games with a female fan (when she's not ill) and I have Irish ancestry, myopia and sciatica. With that list should be a Board member instead of a decrepit one :smt004
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Shame on them, do they have something to hide? Pretty obviously yes!
Lammy

Post by Lammy »

sapajo wrote:This from the Tigers Web Site regarding applications to be members of said Group.

Exactly, 100% my point. Surely it can't be any more than comments about poor bar service, wheelchair access etc. If it is, presumably I am missing the outlet for us to go and share our views for the select few to present to the board- not that it would work because we're not allowed to hear the feedback. What a waste of time.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

jgriffin wrote:

Well I should've applied as a STH OAP, have my own body (corporate....)attend away games with a female fan (when she's not ill) and I have Irish ancestry, myopia and sciatica. With that list should be a Board member instead of a decrepit one :smt004
Nice one jgriffin :smt023
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

jgriffin wrote: Well I should've applied as a STH OAP, have my own body (corporate....)attend away games with a female fan (when she's not ill) and I have Irish ancestry, myopia and sciatica. With that list should be a Board member instead of a decrepit one :smt004
:smt023 :smt043
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Lammy wrote:

Exactly, 100% my point. Surely it can't be any more than comments about poor bar service, wheelchair access etc. If it is, presumably I am missing the outlet for us to go and share our views for the select few to present to the board- not that it would work because we're not allowed to hear the feedback. What a waste of time.
Alas sadly you cannot simply go and share your views as the majority of the meetings are closed. I believe they have the occasional open meeting but I have no clue as with the others when they are scheduled. :smt017
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

I'm also a member of the secret six, it's so secret I don't who the other five are. :smt004
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.