Three weeks and counting....

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

doublecarpet

Three weeks and counting....

Post by doublecarpet »

...any ideas when the day and KO time for round 5 and 6 are announced? I've had a quick look around the t'internet but alas to no avail....

I'm assuming that it won't be until after Christmas now which is farcical.
doublecarpet

Re: Three weeks and counting....

Post by doublecarpet »

Ignore - end of the week apparently according to the official Facebook page.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

It is way too late though. If I fancied a trip to Paris for the Racing game it is now way too late to book a package that works for me knowing when the game is.
rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rdracup »

Again EPC rugby treat supporters with contempt. In the European Wendy ball championship the draw is made and fixtures and KO times are available within hours, and this is a sport dominated by TV.

Contrast that with EPC.

The club has announced they are now selling tickets for an away game in Paris but all we know is KO in 3 weeks is perhaps Friday evening, or maybe Sat pm, or even Sat evening, but perhaps Sunday afternoon.

I suppose all those TV execs and EPC rugby officials are having a few days off to get their XMAS shopping done, so will have to wait on them. It is only, effectively, 15 matches to schedule since the last round usually has same KO time for both games in a pool.

The biggest disappointment is that we do not hear anything from Cohen and others in power at clubs speaking up for their supporters. By their silence they appear to condone the contempt we are treated with.
doublecarpet

Post by doublecarpet »

It's seemingly gets worse by the year....
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Agreed Friends that the date and time particularly of the match in Paris is still to be revealed is shocking. OK you can now buy tickets but you can't make any Travel plans Epc officials need a good kick up the derriere.
doublecarpet

Post by doublecarpet »

Well Wasps have confirmed their KO times on their website, so it would be nice of Tigers to follow suit ASAP!!!
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by biffer »

doublecarpet wrote:Well Wasps have confirmed their KO times on their website, so it would be nice of Tigers to follow suit ASAP!!!
No they haven't. Says TBC on their fixture list page http://www.wasps.co.uk/fixtures-results

Mind you, I'm waiting for a day and time for the Edinburgh game at Quins, and given it's the Challenge Cup I've a horrible feeling it might be on the Thursday.
doublecarpet

Post by doublecarpet »

biffer wrote:
doublecarpet wrote:Well Wasps have confirmed their KO times on their website, so it would be nice of Tigers to follow suit ASAP!!!
No they haven't. Says TBC on their fixture list page http://www.wasps.co.uk/fixtures-results

Mind you, I'm waiting for a day and time for the Edinburgh game at Quins, and given it's the Challenge Cup I've a horrible feeling it might be on the Thursday.

Yes they have, via email. 3:15 saturday, (confirmed).
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

You can stop counting now.......

http://www.leicestertigers.com/news/25950.php
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

At last we now have the dates and times for rounds 5 & 6, why this couldn't be orted out earlier only god and the idiots who run the EPC know.
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
KeithC

Post by KeithC »

Similar with Bath v Tigers "The Clash" at Twickenham? Tigers have it as tbc, Twickers calendar has it as 8th April with time tbc. I stayed at the Twickenham Marriott before Christmas and they had flyers in the rooms for it and pretty sure it had 3pm on it.
KC
Rinzler
Tiger Cub

Post by Rinzler »

KeithC wrote:Similar with Bath v Tigers "The Clash" at Twickenham? Tigers have it as tbc, Twickers calendar has it as 8th April with time tbc. I stayed at the Twickenham Marriott before Christmas and they had flyers in the rooms for it and pretty sure it had 3pm on it.
Starts at 2pm according to the RFU Website.