Munster v Leicester, Thomond Park

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Re: Munster v Leicester, Thomond Park

Post by Noddy555 »

Apologies to all my friends who live in or near Limerick, that's Joe and Francess, John and Kelly and Paddy Finnegan. With the tie being so close to Christmas I've found it impossible to afford the fare with so many calls on my cash at this time.
I know some of you read the forum all I can say is that I look forward to seeing Joe and Fran next week for the return leg, and oh yes I posted your Christmas cards yesterday so you should get them in time, Like others I'm having to watch the match on BTTV this Saturday.
Last edited by Noddy555 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

Noddy555 wrote:Apologies to all my friends who live in or near Limerick, that's Joe and Francess, John and Kelly and Paddy Finnegan. With the tie being so close to Christmas I've found it impossible to afford the fare with so many calls on my cash at this time.
I know some of you read the forum all I can say is that I look forward to seeing Joe and Fran next week for the return leg, and oh yes I posted your Christmas cards yesterday so you should get them in time, Like others I'm having to watch the match on Sky this Saturday.
Good luck with trying to watch it on Sky!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Just another one of his little posts without bothering to check the facts, and why is he allowed to send Christmas cards via this forum, it's supposed to be about rugby, :smt005
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

But Noddy, just the other day you were sneering at supporters for not digging deep into their pockets to buy a Try Line Club membership. Shouldn't you be digging deep too and stop being tight...?

I note another country where you have numerous friends. Will you be introducing us to your friends from Kiribati any time soon?
StanUpenfite
Tiger Cub

Post by StanUpenfite »

Bobmac wrote:3 of us going from B'ham on Friday. Any idea where best to watch saints v Leinster on Friday night in Limerick?
That would depend on where you are you staying? Are you on the 16.55 to Shannon?
StanUpenfite
Tiger Cub

Post by StanUpenfite »

I recieved this email this morning. Happy to share it with you:

As I am In coming President of Limerick Lawn Tennis Club on the Ennis Road a walk of 10 mins to the Rugby ground away. I would like to invite your group to the club for a Guinness stew and rice after the game. The bar will be open before and after the match and it is a great place to have a good pint? Hope you will visit us on the day. Mention my name if you call in.A Limerick rugby welcome will await you and your friends.
Kind Regards,
Philip Jones.

Ps:If you know of others traveling for the match please tell them to come along and enjoy the Stew?
Bobmac
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Bobmac »

StanUpenfite wrote:
Bobmac wrote:3 of us going from B'ham on Friday. Any idea where best to watch saints v Leinster on Friday night in Limerick?
That would depend on where you are you staying? Are you on the 16.55 to Shannon?
Yes we are.
StanUpenfite
Tiger Cub

Post by StanUpenfite »

Bobmac wrote:
StanUpenfite wrote:
Yes we are.
I'm on that flight. With the time you will get to Limerick somewhere close to your hotel would be best.
JerryGas

Post by JerryGas »

Seven of us on that flight too - Nancy Blake's pub ideal venue for Friday's match - suggest taxi into town if you are staying away from centre.
Jerry, Crumbie terrace season ticket holder from South Glos.
Munster Exile
Tiger Cub

Post by Munster Exile »

The Leinster Northampton match on the Friday will be interesting.... the supporting accents may not necessarily match the teams.
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

Munster Exile wrote:The Leinster Northampton match on the Friday will be interesting.... the supporting accents may not necessarily match the teams.
Not unusual. A few years back, I was with my Scarlets in-laws in Toulouse for one of the many Toulouse v Scarlets games. One of the other, televised, games was Ospreys v a French team, can't remember which. Not many Welsh voices backing the Ospreys and vice versa :smt023
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Cole missing on Saturday with a gash on the thigh.

The Youngs brothers will be back.

TV still off so looks like Worth will continue at 15.

Manu probably starts.

Croft and Smith back available for selection. No Williams or Ayerza.

All info from the Merc.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Do you mean Cole will still be missing or that he was missing last Saturday?
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Iain wrote:Do you mean Cole will still be missing or that he was missing last Saturday?
As mentioned earlier...
strawclearer wrote:Dan Cole out for the Munster match:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leice ... story.html
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Sorry, I missed that.

Well that's a darn shame.