Munster v Leicester, Thomond Park

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

munsterfan98716

Munster v Leicester, Thomond Park

Post by munsterfan98716 »

Its fierce difficult to register for ye're board. I was having great trouble identifying the letters and numbers

Will there be many of ye travelling over?
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Munster v Leicester, Thomond Park

Post by L Smith »

munsterfan98716 wrote:Its fierce difficult to register for ye're board. I was having great trouble identifying the letters and numbers

Will there be many of ye travelling over?
A warm welcome to the forum, Gaelic cousin! Regrettably, I'll be watching the game on the telly; I haven't yet made it to Thomond Park yet but it's on my list.
Here's hoping to a cracking set of back to back games between two former (and future) giants of the European stage
Would also like to take the opportunity to pass on my condolences for the recent and untimely loss of a true rugby great, Anthoney Foley.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

I will be there again - yippee - need somewhere to eat = Indian/Chinese/or? 5 of us arriving at Kerry airport at 17.50 and staying Great National South Court Hotel on the Raheen Roundabout. Any suggestions for Friday night???
Hehehehehehehehe
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Being there last year was great however I feel the result will be very different this time...lovely place to go though
StanUpenfite
Tiger Cub

Post by StanUpenfite »

trendylfj wrote:I will be there again - yippee - need somewhere to eat = Indian/Chinese/or? 5 of us arriving at Kerry airport at 17.50 and staying Great National South Court Hotel on the Raheen Roundabout. Any suggestions for Friday night???

You are staying quite a way out of the City Centre. A good 10 minutes taxi ride. Are you looking at somewhere local or City Centre to eat/drink?
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

city centre for Sat night. Friday will be arriving too late so eating at the Cream Room Curry House which is linked to the hotel but would love a chinese/ thai etc for Sat night
Hehehehehehehehe
munsterfan98716

Its going to be a dispiriting time for any leicester fans who do travel. We will bate the :censored: out of ye
MunsterBaz

Post by MunsterBaz »

trendylfj wrote:city centre for Sat night. Friday will be arriving too late so eating at the Cream Room Curry House which is linked to the hotel but would love a chinese/ thai etc for Sat night
Looking forward to welcoming ye in Limerick again! There is a great Thai restaurant very close to the Southcourt hotel called Lana. You will see the mini shopping area at the back of the hotel, walk past the Centra shop and you will see Lana. Best Thai restaurant in Limerick!

PS, if you're on the lookout for some pre match drinks, try Myles Breen's or JJ Bowle's. Two great historic pubs.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

munsterfan98716 wrote:Its going to be a dispiriting time for any leicester fans who do travel. We will bate the :censored: out of ye
Nice to see your not bitter or twisted after Tigers beat the :censored: out of ye, at Thomond Park last season. :smt023
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
munsterfan98716

sapajo wrote:
munsterfan98716 wrote:Its going to be a dispiriting time for any leicester fans who do travel. We will bate the :censored: out of ye
Nice to see your not bitter or twisted after Tigers beat the :censored: out of ye, at Thomond Park last season. :smt023
We bet Glasgow easily with 14 men after Keith was unjustly sent off. Ye got hammered by Glasgow, and it should have been by even more because tomua should have been red carded. Its terrible to see that type of dangerous tackle in the game
BeeJ

Post by BeeJ »

sapajo wrote:Nice to see your not bitter or twisted after Tigers beat the :censored: out of ye, at Thomond Park last season. :smt023
Don't forget after we beat them in 2007 they tore the stadium down! :smt002

p.s. I was there!
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

munsterfan98716 wrote:
sapajo wrote:
We bet Glasgow easily with 14 men after Keith was unjustly sent off. Ye got hammered by Glasgow, and it should have been by even more because tomua should have been red carded. Its terrible to see that type of dangerous tackle in the game

Ahh but the plastic pitch gives teams a 50 point advantage against us so the real score was actual

Glasgow -8 Tigers 13 soooooo technically we are unbeaten still in Europe.

Also Tigers have the best record in Thomond park out of all the other European teams including Munster.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

sapajo wrote:
Well done Sapajo - the phrase "Only opens his mouth to change feet" springs to mind! :smt042
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

I'm hoping to be there, bring it on.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

munsterfan98716 wrote:
sapajo wrote:
I wish Toomua had been red carded, it would hardly have affected the result and he would then have been suspended for the game in which he got injured...if you follow my logic!!
Soggypitch