Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

h's dad
Super User
Super User

Re: Calum Clark - Again!

Post by h's dad »

SIBARITE wrote:
tigercaspian wrote:A number of posters on Saints Unoffy also agree he brings shame on their club.......
Is it the same bunch that are always chanting "Same old Tigers always cheating" I remember being at an A league match at The Gardens (didn't see many of you there) and shouting "Calum Clarke" after each of their chants. No one responded except the old fella sitting next to me who was a Saints fan. At the end of the game he stood up, shook my hand and said he was pleased to meet me. So there's one Saints fan that I know of who will back you up. I am surprised that Manu has never been referred too in this latest rant about violence on the pitch. Is that a blind spot?
Manu's violence on the pitch in the same thread as Calum Clark? You really are detached from reality.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
SIBARITE

Post by SIBARITE »

h's dad wrote:
SIBARITE wrote:
tigercaspian wrote:A number of posters on Saints Unoffy also agree he brings shame on their club.......
Is it the same bunch that are always chanting "Same old Tigers always cheating" I remember being at an A league match at The Gardens (didn't see many of you there) and shouting "Calum Clarke" after each of their chants. No one responded except the old fella sitting next to me who was a Saints fan. At the end of the game he stood up, shook my hand and said he was pleased to meet me. So there's one Saints fan that I know of who will back you up. I am surprised that Manu has never been referred too in this latest rant about violence on the pitch. Is that a blind spot?
Manu's violence on the pitch in the same thread as Calum Clark? You really are detached from reality.
Five week bans are not handed out lightly. Clarke by the same system this week only got three. The system for dealing with such deeds does so with considered judgement and is free from fans personal grudges. Why not buy into it rather than trying to undermine it with complaints all the time?
SIBARITE

Post by SIBARITE »

h's dad wrote:
SIBARITE wrote:
Five week bans are not handed out lightly. Clarke by the same system this week only got three. The system for dealing with such deeds does so with considered judgement and is free from fans personal grudges. Why not buy into it rather than trying to undermine it with complaints all the time?
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

No amount of buying into the system will ever eliminate the dishonour of what CC did.
Doesn't matter what someone else did, they stand alone.
SIBARITE

Post by SIBARITE »

BFG wrote:No amount of buying into the system will ever eliminate the dishonour of what CC did.
Doesn't matter what someone else did, they stand alone.
Ah' To have an open mind. Then close it.
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

SIBARITE wrote:
h's dad wrote:
SIBARITE wrote:<<tigercaspian>>A number of posters on Saints Unoffy also agree he brings shame on their club.......<<>>

Shows the influence of trial by media with the plethora of microscopic playbacks not seen before or since. The ruling itself said that it was a reaction to provocation. Similar to all the people who wanted him banned for jumping into the sea.

Perhaps they thought your chant was supporting Calum Clark? Wearing black and gold would support this.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Clark is a thug. I've no time for thugs or orher cheap shot merchants, whatever shirt they wear.

If they want to act like that then get in the ring, dojo, cage so it's clear what the intention is. Otherwise play Rugby.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.