Coincidence?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Coincidence?

Post by Sherpa2 »

Has anybody else noticed that both of Tigers true speedsters share the same initials?
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Coincidence?

Post by jgriffin »

Sherpa2 wrote:Has anybody else noticed that both of Tigers true speedsters share the same initials?
Yes, last season. :smt023 except one of them is a fair bit better than the other.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

OK - someone's got to bite...Logovi'i Mulipola and Lachlan McCaffrey? Or messrs M. Tait, M. Toomua and M. Tuilagi?
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

T Veianu and T Varndell
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Strawclearer loved your post about Woolly Bully Mully as I call him he would be dead chuffed even to be compared with Lachlan McCaffrey. OK it's got to be JJP and who?
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Noddy555 wrote:Strawclearer loved your post about Woolly Bully Mully as I call him he would be dead chuffed even to be compared with Lachlan McCaffrey. OK it's got to be JJP and who?
Don't forget that Logo played at no 8 before converting to prop so not such an absurd comparison.

While I was typing that the thought occurred why not convert Logo back so that we have the big ball carrying 8 we are seeking. Might be easier to find a replacement prop as all the 8's we seem to be interested in have signed elsewhere.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

voice of the crumbie wrote:
Noddy555 wrote:Strawclearer loved your post about Woolly Bully Mully as I call him he would be dead chuffed even to be compared with Lachlan McCaffrey. OK it's got to be JJP and who?
Don't forget that Logo played at no 8 before converting to prop so not such an absurd comparison.

While I was typing that the thought occurred why not convert Logo back so that we have the big ball carrying 8 we are seeking. Might be easier to find a replacement prop as all the 8's we seem to be interested in have signed elsewhere.
The thought had occurred here too. We got quite excited at Carl Fearns (6'3" - 19st 5lbs) when Logo is already here at 6'4" - 19st 7lbs. Take hair out of the equation and they're probably exactly the same!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives