Tickets on Sale from 1130 today Monday 11th

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sapajo
Super User
Super User

Re: Tickets on Sale from 1130 today Monday 11th

Post by sapajo »

Bobmac wrote:when booking online, do you have the option to choose where in a block you sit?
No you don't! Despite the fact that when i rang the ticketoffice on monday they told me that i would be able to choose my seat online. Very displeased about this because i should have bought from Ticketmaster
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
smell.com

Post by smell.com »

yes me to , got thru on line 9 prompt no trouble 4@£45 no option on where to sit!! , have e mailed to say that. O well will have to wait and see ??!!
killer938
Tiger Cub

Post by killer938 »

Tickets purchased as well, again, no idea where we are sitting but oh well, come on Tigers
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

Grumpy of Crumbie wrote:As ever purchasing tickets online was a straightforward process.

There is no information about the location of the seats in the stadium. You obviously get the choice of £35, £45 or £60 tickets but that's it. I like to sit at a reasonable height above the pitch but have no idea where the £45 tickets I have purchased online are situated.

Looking at the Ticketmaster website it appears that these could be in the Brian Clough upper stand which would be fine, or the lower seats in the Brigdford stand which I wouldn't be as happy with.

Ringing the ticket office would solve the problem but given the comments of others this is a lengthy process and defeats the object of online purchasing.

It may be that Tigers only have tickets in one of these locations but it would be nice to know before you buy. Guess I'll have to wait for the postman!
My guess would be the opposite of Grumpy's. So if for £45 tickets Ticketmaster have the upper Brian Clough stand (and some of those are at £65) but nothing in the Main stand, I guess that Tigers' equivalent tickets will be in the upper parts of the Main stand. You wouldnt expect two outlets to have the same areas to sell unless they are using a common live database. If they were why wouldnt Tigers be able to say where the tickets actually are?
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MrPartridge »

According to the website fans arrived at 4:45am this morning to queue for tickets!!!

They've 4h15mins more free time than me! Seriously!!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I got three £35 tickets but seriously, have the ticket office still not worked out a way of letting us choose our seats for these games? I haven't got the opportunity to phone today.

I'm sure there will be no bad seats but it would have been nice to have got the choice.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

I chickened out of booking online, went down at 8 this morning, 35 in front of me, home by 9-45.

Tickets £35 are upper Trent End, 45 are Lower Trent end, and goal line to 22 each end of Bran Clough stand, £60 are 22 to 22 along centre of Brian Clough, no tickets for Main Stand.

Hope that helps.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

After trying to get through on the phone from 9 this morning unsuccessfully, having now seen people say you cannot choose seats I have decided to book on ticket master and chosen where to sit. It's worth the extra £2 a ticket. I'm in the Trent End Upper right behind the posts. That'll do nicely!
Gramps

Post by Gramps »

There is a tweet on the home page saying our allocation is 10,000. Assuming Racing have been given the same I can see in excess of 8000 tickets becoming available from early next week
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Just another snippet of info for those going to the ground to buy, if you have a particular block in which you wish to sit, one girl has a few of these specific tickets already printed off, limilted availability, if you just say £35 ticket etc then these are randomly run off for you.
Last edited by LE18 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

LE18 wrote:I chickened out of booking online, went down at 8 this morning, 35 in front of me, home by 9-45.

Tickets £35 are upper Trent End, 45 are Lower Trent end, and goal line to 22 each end of Bran Clough stand, £60 are 22 to 22 along centre of Brian Clough, no tickets for Main Stand.

Hope that helps.
Interesting to know. In which case I'm happy with that for a £35 ticket. I don't see £10 more value in sitting in the lower tier of the Trent End from my memories of 2002.
PAW

Buying semi tickets

Post by PAW »

Anyone else struggle?

I was on the road so hoped to book by telephone, but it seems the volume of calls was such that you couldnt even get into a queue.

Managed to get on line, but although there was a City Ground seating plan, I couldnt see how to select the area to sit. When I put tickets in the basket I couldnt tell where we were, neither could I when purchased. I guess it will be a surprise when they arrive. Why am I bothered?
1. with a 30k capacity, its unlikley to sell out, so its not unreasonable to expect some choice. Especially given the prices (I guess that is the organisers not Tigers)
2. Most ticket agencies offer seat selection service now. Maybe Tigers should out source?
3. I am a life long Notts County fan and visiting the wrong side of the Trent is difficult enough. If I end up in the Trent End, I have friends who may never speak to me again.
Grumpy of Crumbie

Post by Grumpy of Crumbie »

If I'm in the lower tier of the Trent End for £45 they'll be going back!
If you don't go in hard it's not a tackle it's an insult.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Grumpy of Crumbie wrote:If I'm in the lower tier of the Trent End for £45 they'll be going back!
On Ticketmaster, the £45 tickets are in the Brian Clough Stand, Upper and Lower.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Grumpy of Crumbie

Post by Grumpy of Crumbie »

But the Trent End Lower isn't listed on Ticketmaster which leads me to believe that these might be the Tigers allocation. The Bridgford Stand Lower is on Ticketmaster at £45 so I fear the worst.

Hopefully Tigers also have an allocation in the Brian Clough Stand and I've got these.
If you don't go in hard it's not a tackle it's an insult.