Tickets on Sale from 1130 today Monday 11th

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Tickets on Sale from 1130 today Monday 11th

Post by rdracup »

TicketMaster selling Semi-Final tickets from today (www.ticketmaster.co.uk)

OR

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/browse/ru ... orts_b_225

If regular Tigers fans/ST holders buy this way then the club will have more to sell to occasional fans thereby maximising support... perhaps.

Should be a great occasion... memories of that Tim Stimpson 58m kick come back to mind. I don't think we will go in as favourites but it is a one off game. If truth be told we have had a fairly easy passage to this stage ... below par Munster and Stade plus Italian side, and our set piece was woeful on Sunday (who does coach the scrum?). As they say you can only play what is in front of you... but we are more than capable on the day.
rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Tickets on Sale from 1130 today Monday 11th

Post by rdracup »

Just to note - the fees on Ticketmaster are higher than waiting til Wednesday.. about £9 premium on 2 tickets
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

rdracup wrote:Just to note - the fees on Ticketmaster are higher than waiting til Wednesday.. about £9 premium on 2 tickets
True but assuming that the most expensive seats on Ticketmaster and Tigers are like for like, the Ticketmaster seats with premium are £64.80 whereas most expensive tickets from the club are £65.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
rdracup
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by rdracup »

sapajo wrote:
rdracup wrote:Just to note - the fees on Ticketmaster are higher than waiting til Wednesday.. about £9 premium on 2 tickets
True but assuming that the most expensive seats on Ticketmaster and Tigers are like for like, the Ticketmaster seats with premium are £64.80 whereas most expensive tickets from the club are £65.
Good point. Anyway I have bought today and train tickets sorted too. Just the little matter of beating Saints what is close to being a Premiership QF, before we can focus on the 24th Semi.
BeeJay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by BeeJay »

sapajo wrote:True but assuming that the most expensive seats on Ticketmaster and Tigers are like for like, the Ticketmaster seats with premium are £64.80 whereas most expensive tickets from the club are £65.
Pardon? :smt017

Tickets at the club are to be sold at £60, £45 & £35. Ticketmaster has put £4.80, £3.60 and £2.80 respectively on the prices. See here.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

BJ, do you have any experience of trying to book on line with Tigers at 9-00, am I likely to get blocked out by volume or would I be better to go to stadium for 8-00 ish? :smt017 Any help or advice you or others could give would be appreciated, Thanks.
BeeJay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by BeeJay »

LE18 wrote:BJ, do you have any experience of trying to book on line with Tigers at 9-00, am I likely to get blocked out by volume or would I be better to go to stadium for 8-00 ish? :smt017 Any help or advice you or others could give would be appreciated, Thanks.
I'll drop you a pm.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Hope you received my reply. :smt001
BeeJay
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by BeeJay »

LE18 wrote:Hope you received my reply. :smt001
All is good.
thunderbirds

Post by thunderbirds »

Tickets bought- how painless was that! and only postage charged not Ticketmaster's huge fees
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

thunderbirds wrote:Tickets bought- how painless was that! and only postage charged not Ticketmaster's huge fees
Painless/ I am still waiting after 38 mins to get through to the ticket office :smt013
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
fogba
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by fogba »

Anybody got any tips for getting throught to the ticket office.
Online doesnt give any information of where in the ground the different priced tickets are, so I tried phoning the ticket office.
After I have tried on 80 occassions, I still cant get through. There is no queing system just a message and then hang up.

Any tips?
Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God, now living in Leicester for my sins.
Bobmac
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Bobmac »

when booking online, do you have the option to choose where in a block you sit?
fogba
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by fogba »

Bobmac wrote:when booking online, do you have the option to choose where in a block you sit?
No. Absolutely no information other than the price. Abssolutely pathetic.
Irish by birth, Munster by the grace of God, now living in Leicester for my sins.
Grumpy of Crumbie

Post by Grumpy of Crumbie »

As ever purchasing tickets online was a straightforward process.

There is no information about the location of the seats in the stadium. You obviously get the choice of £35, £45 or £60 tickets but that's it. I like to sit at a reasonable height above the pitch but have no idea where the £45 tickets I have purchased online are situated.

Looking at the Ticketmaster website it appears that these could be in the Brian Clough upper stand which would be fine, or the lower seats in the Brigdford stand which I wouldn't be as happy with.

Ringing the ticket office would solve the problem but given the comments of others this is a lengthy process and defeats the object of online purchasing.

It may be that Tigers only have tickets in one of these locations but it would be nice to know before you buy. Guess I'll have to wait for the postman!
If you don't go in hard it's not a tackle it's an insult.