Re: Tigers Catering Feedback.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Northenlad

Re: Catering & Bar Feedback - Season 2015/16

Post by Northenlad »

Mum, Dad & 2 kids in front of us today - first game at Tigers. Mum was gone for 15 minutes during the game, so not a busy period, came back with 2 pints that were both around about half a pint of beer and half a pint of froth. She didn't know, it was only because we saw that she took them back.

Sent a text to the Tigers Customer Service number, also sent a tweet with a photo attached.

Not heard a thing.

Conclusion - Tigers really don't care!
If winning isn't everything, why do they bother keeping score?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Northenlad wrote:
Conclusion - Tigers really don't care!
As I have observed before, we hold these truths to be self evident. Tigers only care for Corporates!

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Still keeping the faith!
vin rouge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by vin rouge »

contactless card payments- this would speed things up and mean less confusion for staff adding change..
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

vin rouge wrote:contactless card payments- this would speed things up and mean less confusion for staff adding change..
Won't be doing that then! Objective is to slow things down!!

:smt003
Still keeping the faith!
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Chips.........sorry about this as I am sure it's debated elsewhere......but for the Barf game I only had a sarnie at home before heading up the M1 and thought some chips would be good to fill in when I got to the ground. But I couldn't find anywhere selling chips around the Crumbie/Goldsmiths area.
Dud I not look far enough or did I miss them or are chips just not on sale at the ground now ??
Regards
Hungry of Aylesbury
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

tigercaspian wrote:Chips.........sorry about this as I am sure it's debated elsewhere......but for the Barf game I only had a sarnie at home before heading up the M1 and thought some chips would be good to fill in when I got to the ground. But I couldn't find anywhere selling chips around the Crumbie/Goldsmiths area.
Dud I not look far enough or did I miss them or are chips just not on sale at the ground now ??
Regards
Hungry of Aylesbury
Excellent Fish & Chip shop opposite the Crumbie Carpark, you cannot miss it as the queue is normally along the road and it's painted Wendyball blue!!
Much better in price and quality than those inside the ground.
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Thanks and will be part of my plans for Sunday now
Cheers
HoA
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

I know this shouldn't give us much comfort, but, the bar in the south stand at Worcester was as bad, if not worse, than the ABC bars at Welford Road.

No pre-pour, when asking for two pints of Guinness the first was 3/4 pulled and left to settle without beginning the second. Also, asking for two, two pint glasses got lost in translation as on a couple of occasions the lady behind the counter came back with four single pint glasses.

On the plus side, they do take cards.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

I still think it's a bit sad that you can hardly get a plate of chips in any of the bars/Kiosks in the Goldsmith stand After all which is the most healthy a plate of chips or a greasy cheeseburger with onions?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Noddy555 wrote:I still think it's a bit sad that you can hardly get a plate of chips in any of the bars/Kiosks in the Goldsmith stand After all which is the most healthy a plate of chips or a greasy cheeseburger with onions?

Do they not serve healthy salads in the Try Line Club?

:smt017
Still keeping the faith!
Granby
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Granby »

tigercaspian wrote:Chips.........sorry about this as I am sure it's debated elsewhere......but for the Barf game I only had a sarnie at home before heading up the M1 and thought some chips would be good to fill in when I got to the ground. But I couldn't find anywhere selling chips around the Crumbie/Goldsmiths area.
Regards
Hungry of Aylesbury
My tip - go to the gates at the back of the Crumbie, where smokers nip out for a fag, get your hand stamped, step outside & get your chips from the burger van out there. :smt047
speedski
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by speedski »

Someone needs to do something about the layout in the ABC - if people werent hanging around the serving area the process would be WAY more efficient.

As it is its chaos and the process still isn't working.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

After going to my first game in sometime on boxing day I must say I was taken aback by how poor the food inside the ground on offer is....

You cannot get chips inside the ground one steward told me so I would have to get a smoking pass to go outside to get some.... :smt012

And the staff at the counters..WOW...tried to short change me and were just some of the biggest idiots I have ever met...
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

JackFlashJonny wrote:After going to my first game in sometime on boxing day I must say I was taken aback by how poor the food inside the ground on offer is....

You cannot get chips inside the ground one steward told me so I would have to get a smoking pass to go outside to get some.... :smt012

And the staff at the counters..WOW...tried to short change me and were just some of the biggest idiots I have ever met...
And I bet you thought we were exagerating :smt002
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

GS wrote:
JackFlashJonny wrote:After going to my first game in sometime on boxing day I must say I was taken aback by how poor the food inside the ground on offer is....

And I bet you thought we were exagerating :smt002

I really did...So I now apologise unreservedly :smt003 beggers belief how bad it is.........