Stade Francais away fixture date/time?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Steve56
Tiger Cub

Stade Francais away fixture date/time?

Post by Steve56 »

Does anyone on the forum know when we will be informed of the details of the Stade Francais in Paris? Eight of us have booked our travel and hotel (Friday morning 'till Monday midday), so we have it covered. But it would be good to know the fixture details so we can plan the rest of the weekend. Is it after the Munster games that the announcement will be made?
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Stade Francais away fixture date/time?

Post by watsonjm »

Should be a few days after round 4.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

It's a cock up they make every year with scant regard for the travelling supporters.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

In past seasons Stade Francais have always played on Friday evening or Sunday my betting is on Sunday 24th January 2016 early evening kick off about 17.00 hrs.
beech

Post by beech »

We are going away for Christmas, leaving on Monday 20th, and the ticket office has just told me that the tickets will not be available until after the home game against Munster which is on 19th. How are we supposed to make arrangements when we don't know if we will be able to get tickets? I am very disappointed as I would have expected more help for travelling supporters.
tf22
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Be fair. Our ticket office cannot sell them before they have them, and they cannot be printed in France until the date and time are known, this, on past years performance is announced between the back to back fixtures.
Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave J »

Got Eurostar departure booked for Friday morning and returning Monday morning so all things being equal I should be covered. Also got a ticket for PSG v Angers but as the grounds are right next to each other they will play on different days. Really looking forward to it :smt001
A citizen of hope and glory
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Beech I'm sorry to have to tell you that the Munster home fixture is on Sunday the 20th of December so as your post indicates it's the 19th you will have a very long wait to gain ground access, are you bringing a tent?
beech

Post by beech »

Well spotted Noddy555 - we will be travelling on 21st so the problem is still the same.
tf22
beech

Post by beech »

johnthegriff wrote:Be fair. Our ticket office cannot sell them before they have them, and they cannot be printed in France until the date and time are known, this, on past years performance is announced between the back to back fixtures.
I appreciate the problem but I cannot think that we are the only people who will be away for Christmas and have this problem. I think that it could be possible to devise a system which would solve the difficulty.
tf22
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Just get a friend or your family to order them for you, give them your ST number, pay them when you come back.
TomWeston
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TomWeston »

LE18 wrote:Just get a friend or your family to order them for you, give them your ST number, pay them when you come back.

Or perhaps Peter Tom, who uses a helicopter, might just vary his flight path and drop them in to LE18! :smt003
TomWeston
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TomWeston »

The 'views' total was 666 just a moment ago.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Sorry but I just don't get it, why cannot someone who is away for Christmas not buy tickets for a January match, surely friends or family can order them for him, doubt they will sell out overnight. :smt017

They might just give them to him as a Christmas present :smt038

Ps please don't drop them in at LE18, I don't live there anymore. :smt001
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

I am totally not understanding problem, *44 116 319 8888 Se;ect option 2 Order tickets, pay on credit card and you can collect them or have them posted to you.
Still keeping the faith!