Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tyzot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: new season ticket help

Post by Tyzot »

I asked the ticket office bt email and got this response:

In the short term we are opening turnstiles 20-22, as well as having hand held scanners to act as a portable turnstile, to allow for a quick movement of people and to reduce ques as much as possible.
In the long term all of the turnstiles will be available to be used, however as they are not currently there, they will not be in use until they are back in place. We printed turnstiles 20-22 on tickets to avoid confusion during the time of construction on the ground.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

Noggs wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:In my experience the ticket office are one of the more competent and helpful parts of Tigers operation.

To issue new season tcikets to all season ticket holders in the space of 7 days may prove to be challenging. As may getting new turnstiles to operate!

KEEP THE FAITH!
I doubt they will be replacing the turnstiles which are only a couple of years old. It is more likely that the new cards are required because of a change in the software requiring a new chip in the cards.
Ah! They have in fact replaced all the ticket readers (so not just a software change) and apparantly installed temporary turnstiles at the Aylestone Road end.

I am sure they will all work well on Sunday!

:smt023
Still keeping the faith!
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

Bill W (2) wrote:
Noggs wrote:
Bill W (2) wrote:I am sure they will all work well on Sunday!

:smt023
I'm going to get there early tomorrow so I have time to appreciate just how well it's working :smt002
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

We have been sent STs with different entrances - bought at same time, same surname, same addresses......... :smt009
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.