2014/15 Rumours/Contracts/Signings part 4

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 2014/15 Rumours/Contracts/Signings part 4

Post by wormus »

So is Castro on the move again and cutting short his contract yet again.
http://www.planetrugby.co.uk/story/0,25 ... 49,00.html
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

It doesn't say he has cut short his contract just that he rejected an extension :smt017 .....

I don't blame him he hasn't been getting that many starts I believe and missed out on the Heineken final stages..
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Strange he would reject a chance to stay as he termed it at "the biggest club in the world" :smt017
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

So we've missed out on an obvious Manu replacement, I refer to Roberts transfer from Racing Metro to Harlequins, now he would have been worth laying out money to come and see play.
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

Noddy555 wrote:So we've missed out on an obvious Manu replacement, I refer to Roberts transfer from Racing Metro to Harlequins, now he would have been worth laying out money to come and see play.
I never realised the club was intending to replace Manu Tuilagi.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Well unless he quickly does 3 things that may be the position. A. Do some growing up. B. ASAP achieve match fitness. C. Use his brain before opening his mouth. Or is he one of your Guiness swilling mates veritas?
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Well unless he quickly does 3 things that may be the position. A. Do some growing up. B. ASAP achieve match fitness. C. Use his brain before opening his mouth. Or is he one of your Guiness swilling mates veritas?
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Noddy555 wrote:Well unless he quickly does 3 things that may be the position. A. Do some growing up. B. ASAP achieve match fitness. C. Use his brain before opening his mouth. Or is he one of your Guiness swilling mates veritas?
Manu not flavour of the month with you then?
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Noddy555 wrote:Well unless he quickly........... C. Use his brain before opening his mouth.
Oh my, pot/kettle......
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Oh Noddy I dread to think of the stupid things you probably did when you were 23 :smt003 :smt030 I also suggest you take heed of your own advice of point C and use your brain before typing :smt023

The fact you would want Roberts shows its you that has had too much Guinness he has never shown great form for years at club level...will be interesting to see though
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

If the club want to sign Manu up for after next season now might be the time to do it.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

Too True JFJ but I never pretended to be a role model for the younger generation, Manu is/was whether this was sought or thrust upon him by the infantile media. As to the others my Kettle is always slow to boil.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Before castigating Tigers for not signing a player who has failed to make the grade in France perhaps Noddy should look at Robert's reasons for choosing Quins over Cardiff, not just money but the wish to further his medical studies. Presumably he has chosen which University hospital most suits his particular interest and then identified which club is best placed.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

johnthegriff wrote:Before castigating Tigers for not signing a player who has failed to make the grade in France perhaps Noddy should look at Robert's reasons for choosing Quins over Cardiff, not just money but the wish to further his medical studies. Presumably he has chosen which University hospital most suits his particular interest and then identified which club is best placed.
He is off to Cambridge he can also play in the varsity game.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

RagingBull wrote:
johnthegriff wrote:Before castigating Tigers for not signing a player who has failed to make the grade in France perhaps Noddy should look at Robert's reasons for choosing Quins over Cardiff, not just money but the wish to further his medical studies. Presumably he has chosen which University hospital most suits his particular interest and then identified which club is best placed.
He is off to Cambridge he can also play in the varsity game.
Haha brilliant they haven't won since 2009 I believe surprised they haven't been letting anyone in if they are handy on a rugby pitch :smt003