Now for Wasps

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

covrich

Re: Now for Wasps

Post by covrich »

There are also a LOT of Tigers fans here this side of the M69 and with this game being so vital I think it will be a reason to draw a huge crowd.. I cannot wait to be honest

"Could have a team of:
1) Ayerza, 2) Youngs, 3) Cole
4) Parling, 5) Kitchener,
6) Gibson, 7) Salvi, 8) Crane
9) Youngs, 10) Burns
12) Bai, 13) Tait
11) Goneva, 14) Thompstone 15) Morris

16) Ghilrandini, 17) Mulipola, 18) Balmain, 19) Slater, 20) Pearce
21) Harrison, 22) Bell, 23) Allen/Scully"

Looks a great side hopefully we can make it stick

As for BBC they are always having double fixtures I think when they get TV times added and fixtures move they just don't bother to remove the old ones.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

tigercaspian wrote:And another BBC cock-up...........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/32591760
Oh come on - most at the BBC can hardly speak English so this is not bad for them.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Nizzle1
Tiger Cub

Post by Nizzle1 »

I am absolutely buzzing for this game. No pun intended.
I am so excited for the game, but also for the atmosphere. To possibly have, as most suggest, around half the stadium packed with tigers is insane!
So i call on us all to forget realistic targets and doom mongers to stop for one day and get behind our team. i recall when sarries made a real effort in the semi down at welford road and i admired it- although thankfully it didn't work for them :smt003 Lets show them how its done, get behind our boys and get the ricoh absolutely buzzing and as close to a home game as possible!
Drown out the mediocre 'bbbuzzzzz' and lets show the league who the best fans in the league are!
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

Thanks Loretta. Wondered where I was going to park and eat and now. Know!
Cheers
amazing tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by amazing tiger »

Nizzle1 wrote:I am absolutely buzzing for this game. No pun intended.
I am so excited for the game, but also for the atmosphere. To possibly have, as most suggest, around half the stadium packed with tigers is insane!
So i call on us all to forget realistic targets and doom mongers to stop for one day and get behind our team. i recall when sarries made a real effort in the semi down at welford road and i admired it- although thankfully it didn't work for them :smt003 Lets show them how its done, get behind our boys and get the ricoh absolutely buzzing and as close to a home game as possible!
Drown out the mediocre 'bbbuzzzzz' and lets show the league who the best fans in the league are!
fair point hope we do this