Border checks on way to Saints games

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Border checks on way to Saints games

Post by tigercaspian »

Will this be standard on the A508 to Northampton now ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32205970
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Re: Border checks on way to Saints games

Post by Phil B »

:smt043
I could agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

I Think they might employ a shrink just to check your sanity of actually going to such a horrible little ground as Franklin gardens. Poor and Expensive parking, rotten pies and just a passable beer. No I shall watch it on the tele scoffing a Melton Mowbray pork pie together with a pint of Everards.
northerntiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by northerntiger »

We've had this in place across the Pennines to stop the Yorkies getting in for quite some time now
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Don't know about a passport, but I always checked my inoculations were up to date before passing through Market Harborough.................. :smt004
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

I should hope so. Dylan the villain is partial to a bit of biting and he might have rabies...
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
physiodan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by physiodan »

northerntiger wrote:We've had this in place across the Pennines to stop the Yorkies getting in for quite some time now
You see we have a bigger deterrent to crossing that border and we call it sense. :smt002
physiodan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by physiodan »

Noddy555 wrote:I Think they might employ a shrink just to check your sanity of actually going to such a horrible little ground as Franklin gardens. Poor and Expensive parking, rotten pies and just a passable beer. No I shall watch it on the tele scoffing a Melton Mowbray pork pie together with a pint of Everards.
I have a few issues with this and it pains me to say it (currently putting soap on my toothbrush) but I feel you are being ever so slightly harsh (euw this tastes bad).

I have firstly never had to pay for parking. Secondly, I had a very nice lamb pie from the stalls by the Guinness tent last time and the burgers are very good, the beer is also pretty good (often 3 real ales) its just the queues that are the problem to get it.

But it is a small and horrible ground but at least it is a rugby ground and full week in week out unlike so many others. We may just have had a cousin move in to the midlands but sibling rivalry is much more fun.
floridaboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by floridaboy »

Noddy555 wrote:I Think they might employ a shrink just to check your sanity of actually going to such a horrible little ground as Franklin gardens. Poor and Expensive parking, rotten pies and just a passable beer. No I shall watch it on the tele scoffing a Melton Mowbray pork pie together with a pint of Everards.
And your complaining about their beer !!!!