Scaaaaaaaarlets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Scaaaaaaaarlets

Post by tigerburnie »

WiggoTiger wrote:Ahh welcome Wiggo, not a single post from you last week when we won, now a whole pile of them when we don't, I think we have your number.
Too busy to come on and be abused like always! We gave Ulster the bonus point last week like we gifted Scarlets the win this week! Poor execution quoted again and again and again...............seems familiar to the Bath, Glaws games etc[/quote]
We won last week, you could have said "good we won", who would abuse you for that?
Your cards clearly marked, we can all see with our own eyes.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

If you are happy with these performances TB then your standards as a Tigers fan are much lower than mine. I expect to see a team of grafters, fighters, wanting to play for the shirt and not just running through the motions week on week. I remember when we had a team that were not much cop up front but we got the ball out to the backs as they knew what to do with the ball.
Does the coach not educate players how to use the overlap correctly to create a score??
Tigers performances this season have not been good enough, 4 losses so far have about curtailed our chances of silverwear!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
Jose
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jose »

Woeful. Just woeful. I have to say I think a lot of the problems emanate from half back. Is Youngs actually any good without Flood calling the game? Do we have any ability to cross the gain line without Manu? Unless you're playing on a bog in driving rain what is Crane actually for? Why has nobody worked out Goneva is not best used on crash ball? Of those who've been around all season so far, only Kitch, Ghiraldini, Scully and Salvi in credit.
Joe The Tigers Fan
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

Does the coach not educate players how to use the overlap correctly to create a score??
Yes they do. At under 9's level. This is basic rugby and part of the game that players of Tigers calibre should do instinctively. For all you know. the players might have done 100 overlap in training this week and scored from 100 of them. Today the PLAYERS did not do this or perform at all. The PLAYERS were not good enough tonight.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

Jose wrote:Woeful. Just woeful. I have to say I think a lot of the problems emanate from half back. Is Youngs actually any good without Flood calling the game? Do we have any ability to cross the gain line without Manu? Unless you're playing on a bog in driving rain what is Crane actually for? Why has nobody worked out Goneva is not best used on crash ball? Of those who've been around all season so far, only Kitch, Ghiraldini, Scully and Salvi in credit.
Maybe add Tait, feel he is trying to get back line going. Ayerrza will come into the fore........
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

WiggoTiger wrote:If you are happy with these performances TB then your standards as a Tigers fan are much lower than mine. I expect to see a team of grafters, fighters, wanting to play for the shirt and not just running through the motions week on week. I remember when we had a team that were not much cop up front but we got the ball out to the backs as they knew what to do with the ball.
Tigers performances this season have not been good enough, 4 losses so far have about curtailed our chances of silverwear!
You're waffling about nothing, you only come on here when we lose, cheap shots, never a word of praise, plain for all to see.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

You're in the world of not seeing the team live, when you see it in real terms you would understand with many fans. I feel I can show my colours as after over 40 years of following the team I am disgusted at our decline this season.....last year papering over cracks obviously.
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

WiggoTiger wrote:You're in the world of not seeing the team live, when you see it in real terms you would understand with many fans. I feel I can show my colours as after over 40 years of following the team I am disgusted at our decline this season.....last year papering over cracks obviously.
Wrong, I was in Leicester and at the Oval park and I can top trump yer 40 years as well.
I am never disgusted with my team, disappointed, even angry, but they are my team, never disgusted, I save that for others.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

WiggoTiger wrote:You're in the world of not seeing the team live, when you see it in real terms you would understand with many fans. I feel I can show my colours as after over 40 years of following the team I am disgusted at our decline this season.....last year papering over cracks obviously.
Funny how your colours only show up in the dark......Must be the luminous away kit :smt005
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
amazing tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by amazing tiger »

individual errors cost us the game we looked very poor. benjamin didnt look that good goneva kept dropping the ball and we never got on the front foot. after playing decently these past couple of weeks what has happend
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

WhitecapTiger wrote:
Funny how your colours only show up in the dark......Must be the luminous away kit :smt005
One only needs to show their disappointment and disgust when things are not going as the plan, when we are winning and playing entertaining rugby and only losing games closely why do I need to show my pleasure.
My colours are RED/WHITE/GREEN or ORANGE or BLACK or WHITE which ever shirt I am wearing!!

I am as passionate about Tigers as anyone else, but all our poor performances have been played out to the world on TV for us to be ridiculed!!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

amazing tiger wrote: after playing decently these past couple of weeks what has happend
It seemed we worked hard and got our Mojo back again but we have lost it even quicker. The Tigers DNA is now unravelling and it must be halted and reversed immediately. That is the challenge our players and coaches must meet before it becomes habitual .
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

It already is habitual. :smt009
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

sapajo wrote:
amazing tiger wrote: after playing decently these past couple of weeks what has happend
It seemed we worked hard and got our Mojo back again but we have lost it even quicker. The Tigers DNA is now unravelling and it must be halted and reversed immediately. That is the challenge our players and coaches must meet before it becomes habitual .
Or invest in new management and new players? Not an instant fix. But required sometimes?
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
PANTHERA TIGRIS

Post by PANTHERA TIGRIS »

sapajo wrote:
I agree, but the trouble with "immediately" is our next meaningful game is Saracens, followed shortly thereafter by the Toulon double header and then Saints away. Even those who are apparently accepting mediocrity must admit that we are unlikely to win any of those games.