Any Tiger Bikers out there?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Reggie
Tiger Cub

Any Tiger Bikers out there?

Post by Reggie »

I'm hoping to get down to Saturday's match against Ulster on the motorbike. Can anyone advise a good place to park up near the ground? Hopefully free and reasonably secure! :smt003
GS
Super User
Super User

Re: Any Tiger Bikers out there?

Post by GS »

There's usually a few bikes in the club car park behind the Crumbie but I don't know if the bikes need a permit, I know the cars do. You'll have to pay but it should be secure.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
Butchers Hook
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Butchers Hook »

Last time i went on me bike i parked it in the carpark outside the CAT stand. Cost me £5!
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

Across Aylestone road from the tigers, you have the Leicester Royal Infirmary. Enter the carpark via the entrance opposite the ground and down the road about 100 metres, just before the junction with pedestrian lights (it's marked gate 2, take a look at google maps streetview). Wheedle your way through the chains around the main carpark on your left and you'll see a bike shed. Chain up there to the cycle supports. When leaving, exit the same way.

It's reasonably secure, free, CCTV (if anyone's watching) and just cross the road to the ground - simples.
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
Reggie
Tiger Cub

Post by Reggie »

Thanks for the responses all. Some excellent advice. :smt023

Tigers are offering to charge me £10 for the privilege of parking behind The Crumbie, which I've politely declined.

Perhaps it's a policy that Tigers need to review?

Definitely giving the bike a go tomorrow so I can be in my local before last orders!
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

Reggie wrote:Tigers are offering to charge me £10 for the privilege of parking behind The Crumbie, which I've politely declined.
Quite right, now you can buy a coffee AND a pie in the ground :smt003
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.