Mail Order - New Shirt

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

northernfox

Mail Order - New Shirt

Post by northernfox »

Very disappointed after pre-ordering new classic jersey to have to make three phone calls to find out they won't have more shirts until 1st October.

Very poor, expected from up the road but thought I would get better service from the Tigers.

Hmmm. :smt013
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Re: Mail Order - New Shirt

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

It's not Tigers that run the shop - it's Kitbag. Kitbag send out the online ordered stuff direct, rather than it coming from the club shop.
Tyzot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Tyzot »

If you really want a laugh, go into the shop and ask them any question about what they stock. Hilarious
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

I ordered 2 alternate shirts on-line (one for me and one for Mrs B) and then received an e-mail today saying the womans one was ready but the supplier had pulled all the mens shirts and they would not now available until 30th September!We agreed the club shop on opening day tomorrow would be fun!! :smt013
cidermark
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cidermark »

Just been into the shop - plenty of stock and not too many people.
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

I was looking for a new classic home jersey so I thought I'd check the shop online. It is currently only offering the long-sleeved version in L and 4XL and the short-sleeve version in S and M.

This is a pretty crappy situation considering it's the start of the season and there's a new strip to sell.
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

It is pretty incomprehensible they have no stock of car stickers either...Who lets this happen for the opening game of the season and I went to order the new shirt online (Just because I need one with Goneva on the back) and nothing in any sizes of normal folk!

Come on Tigers/Kitbag/sticker makers sort it out :smt041