Damascene conversion for Mallinder !

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Damascene conversion for Mallinder !

Post by Purebob »

Northampton rugby director Jim Mallinder shrugged off the impact of the TMO rulings, suggesting tense finals will always throw up marginal calls, with luck ultimately evening out over time.

"I think in a close game like that you can always pick on one or two ifs and buts decisions, and we could look on one or two things where we didn't get the bounce of the ball either," he said.
Hallelujah ! Voldemort will no longer whine and gripe its the refs fault every time Tigers beat his bunch !
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Re: Damascene conversion for Mallinder !

Post by sapajo »

Purebob wrote:
Northampton rugby director Jim Mallinder shrugged off the impact of the TMO rulings, suggesting tense finals will always throw up marginal calls, with luck ultimately evening out over time.

"I think in a close game like that you can always pick on one or two ifs and buts decisions, and we could look on one or two things where we didn't get the bounce of the ball either," he said.
Hallelujah ! Voldemort will no longer whine and gripe its the refs fault every time Tigers beat his bunch !
I would not bet any money on that :smt002 No conversion for Voldemort the only reason he said this was because Saints won and I suggest if they had lost he would have given a completely different reaction.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Smudge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Smudge »

That's because he is human. (I think)
A life long Tiger
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Purebob wrote:

If I were you I would be very wary about taking the Dark Lord's name in vain as he may like being compared to Mallinder and I understand that he can get very nasty when riled.

As for Mallinder - well if that last try had not been awarded I doubt very much that he would be expressing the same sentiments.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.