Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sapajo
Super User
Super User

Callum Clarke

Post by sapajo »

That very decent chap the captain of the England Saxons tweeted this last night

"I've been waiting along time, but that one was for your Richard. Have a great summer"
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
MrPartridge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Callum Clarke

Post by MrPartridge »

I think we just have to accept the lad is a bit dim.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

I really wish he would just disappear, he is a disgrace to the game.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
MarchingIn

Post by MarchingIn »

Imagine 15 years in the future if Dylan Hartley was the Saints manager and Tigers had gone 10 games without a win? There would probably be a few tweets like that!

You guys are always going to bash Clarke after the arm break incident, I doubt there would be the same reaction if Wood or Dickinson had said it.
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

Had Wood or Dickinson said it, we'd have all probably thought 'that's a shame that they stoop to that level, but everyone slips up'. Unfortunately for Clark, stupidity, adversarial impulse, and uncontrolled aggression seem to characterise him.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

If it was pretty much any other Saint, I don't think there would be much fuss. But Clark particularly has no right to run his mouth off like that after what he did. As has been said, he doesn't seem the brightest lad by any stretch and that is fair enough, but he is thoroughly dislikeable child.
The Boy Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by The Boy Dave »

This topic was never going to go well!
What Clark did in the past was very nasty, each club has had their share of nasty players who have made terrible decisions. Throw a single punch and the risks are very real. There is one around at present who as player of the year does not often set a great example, lose your head and it can go horribly wrong. This tweet is no surprise as they have come second to us for so long and we have done our share of gloating. It is hard to take!
Cheery chappy
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

The chap who runs the Tigers "ultras" facebook page has offered Clark to a fight at Twickenham on Twitter and he has accepted.... Really not the sharpest chisel in the bag is he?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Purebob wrote:The chap who runs the Tigers "ultras" facebook page has offered Clark to a fight at Twickenham on Twitter and he has accepted.... Really not the sharpest chisel in the bag is he?
I am surprised that Northampton Saints have seemingly not formally put an end to his latest behaviour :smt017
The Boy Dave
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by The Boy Dave »

Doh!
They say ignorance is bliss, he must be a very happy man!
Unfortunately you canno't tell as by the time the message to smile gets from his brain to his face everyone else has gone home.
Cheery chappy
jonlin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jonlin »

This is the same person/thug who deliberately broke another players arm. Says everything about the man and even more about the club that as retain him after he has found guilty for doing it.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

jonlin wrote:This is the same person/thug who deliberately broke another players arm. Says everything about the man and even more about the club that as retain him after he has found guilty for doing it.
And it also says a lot about Stuart Lancaster making him the captain of the England Saxons :smt013
Bigdrinkers

Post by Bigdrinkers »

You lot are so one eyed it's beyond belief, yes I'm a Saints fan so no doubt that'll not stand me in good stead - The Clark incident is old news - may I remind you that a certain Mr Ashton could be living in a nursing home now with brain damage courtesy of Mr Tuilagi IF his head wasn't so dense - do we persistently gripe about everything that has happened in the past ? No - put it to bed.
The person saying that Clark is childish etc needs to look in the mirror - Leicester "Ultras" ? Please, this is laughable - the very notion is beyond childish - the fact the "leader" of the ultras is an ex football player says everything you need to know - Football mentality creeping into our game - poor, very poor.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

An idiotic keyboard warrior is one thing, someone in the public eye with a bit of a rap sheet is another.

And if we are talking about punchers, what about Ma'afu? Hefty contact he made.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Bigdrinkers wrote: do we persistently gripe about everything that has happened in the past ?
My experience of Saints' "supporters" says - Yes, you do.

The example you used is regularly regurgitated, not to mention the heinous crime Gerodan Murphy committed when Foden ran at him and fell over.....we won't even mention the squealing that ensued, over and over, about our DoR at twickenham last season :smt003
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.