Courier Trouble

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

RugbyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Courier Trouble

Post by RugbyTiger »

I dont know if any of you have received anything through the post/courier from Tigers recently but I have and had to make a serious complaint to Tigers about the courier they are using.

I have ordered online in the past and had no problems at all with the goods getting sent with Royal Mail, postie just puts package through the letter box. Not the lot that are being used at the moment, I got home yesterday to find a package in my garden (in full view of all and sundry). When I got in the house there was a card through the letter box, sorry we missed you - left it in your garden to big to leave anywhere else. I tried and had no problem getting it through the letter box !! I rang Tigers and expressed my concern in that if some one had taken the parcel i would have been on to them about my delivery and the courier would have said that they had delivered it (which they hadnt really). I could have been left out of pocket.

Watch for this happening and report it like I did. A courier like that should not be getting business from a club as big as Tigers
Carole

A REAL RUGBY TIGER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !!

ALSO KNOWN AS DORCAS - PART OF THE MOTHERS GANG SO WATCH OUT LADS !!
Rizzo

Re: Courier Trouble

Post by Rizzo »

It's always a good thing to give feedback in such cases, some courier companies are great, others are not. I recall an order of some pillows from a catalogue which the courier threw over the back wall into my back garden! It was only because my neighbour saw him do it that I got to know the parcel was on my back lawn.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
RugbyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by RugbyTiger »

I thought I would mention it Rizzo as someone could loose a delivery with a courier doing such a thing. When I rang Tigers to let them know what was going on they were as shocked as I was that the courier had done it.

I once had a box thrown over a wall because the courier could not get a reply and never thought of giving my next door neighbour a knock !!
Carole

BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

I'm not defending couriers but I do appreciate they run to very tight schedules. There have been several occasions when I've answered the front door within 10 seconds of the bell ringing only to find the delivery man is halfway down the drive on his way back to his vehicle. However, I find the worst offenders are the Royal Mail.

On three separate instances I've heard the letterbox rattle as the mail is pushed through and found a 'we tried to deliver a package but you weren't home' card from the postman. Each time I caught up with the postman and asked him for my parcel, stating no attempt was made to attract my attention as there had been no knock at the door or ringing of the doorbell. Each time the postman admitted he didn't have the package and just stuck the card through. This meant, rather than him doing his job properly, I had to go to the local sorting office and collect the packages myself but only after I'd waited 24 hours!
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Ordered a new shirt on Monday, it arrived today, excellent service in between Leicester and Scotland it would seem.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
RugbyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by RugbyTiger »

Someone at work ordered online yesterday and it arrived today !! Tigers online team are doing a great job, like they always do.
Carole

BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

tigerburnie wrote:Ordered a new shirt on Monday, it arrived today, excellent service in between Leicester and Scotland it would seem.
If you ordered it online it will have come from Manchester as that is where Kitbag is based.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.