Tigers lookalikes

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerBain

Tigers lookalikes

Post by TigerBain »

There has been many a time when walking about that i catch sight of an elusive Leicester tiger, only to find its a complete random. This got me thinking how many tiger lookalikes can there really be? So please post comments or image links to people or celebrities or even family members who you think have a striking resemblance to a current or previous tiger.

Here's a link to a pic of my friend, who not only plays the same position, has the same interests but looks quite similar to Dan Cole, thoughts?
http://s3.postimg.org/utyugtk1v/dandy.jpg
Rizzo

Re: Tigers lookalikes

Post by Rizzo »

Definite resemblance :smt001

I haven't got any friends who look like Tigers players,but I do regularly see many of them either in Oadby or in my local supermarket. My favourite occasion was Big Jim Hamilton in the supermarket being collared by a little old lady to reach down a box of cereal for her and being told "thank you, young man, you are very tall!".
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
TigerBain

Re: Tigers lookalikes

Post by TigerBain »

I'll admit the likeness isn't quite there in this pic. For one he's too smiley, but when hes all beardy he looks likes coleys twin.