Prem Final Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bendalloway

Prem Final Tickets

Post by bendalloway »

Hi all. I don't want to tempt fate, but should Tigers reach the Prem Final is it the case that we won't get a ticket allocation as the tickets have been on sale for a while now? I have been to several Prem Finals before and always managed to get tickets, but I have waited to find out whether or not Tigers have made it first, and only managed to get a couple of seats next to each other. This year I was hoping to go with a group of around 10, from experience what do you guys think the chances of getting this many tickets together are, if I wait until after the semis to book.

Thanks
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Re: Prem Final Tickets

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

The club's that make the final usually get an allocation of about 7,500 each and are usually offered to season ticket holders first by the club. Tickets are available on ticket master but as you say if you want to wait til Tigers are there for sure then the club may be your best bet.
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
bendalloway

Post by bendalloway »

Thanks!
Mat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mat »

There are not that many left on ticket master particularly in the cheaper seats and for large groups.buy now no chance later
boon

Post by boon »

bought mine months back. done the same for a few years now.

the club allocations are so small it'll be feeding frenzy at those clubs who do get there.

so if its saints (yes, thats right, a big if perhaps :smt010 )i'll be sitting pretty.

even if it isnt saints, we'll go and have a nice day out. i am not the only one - saw shirts of every single prem club & a few others besides at last years game.
if you are happy and you know it, you are unusual.
bendalloway

Post by bendalloway »

Mat wrote:There are not that many left on ticket master particularly in the cheaper seats and for large groups.buy now no chance later
Yeah only £54 ones left in groups so buy now it is! Cheers
TulaTiger

Post by TulaTiger »

ESPN are running a competition online - prize is to "warm the bench" at prem final. Hope this link will work - http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/competitions-listings/
Everyone who enters gets a special code to use on tickets to the final. I've just done this & when the code appears, you get a specific link to Ticketmaster site, which has different tickets to the main site. Seats available in sections L11 (£45 - 10% discount), U32 & U35 (£40 - 20% discount) M38 - M42 (£36 - 10% discount) all with reasonable availability. Normal price for lower tier corner seems to be £54, middle tier corner £40, nothing comparable on normal TM for Upper tier. There are the normal fees added on for each ticket & posting but these seem consistant for both ESPN link & TM direct.

Hopes this helps someone save a few pennies.

As an aside, I'm that sad that I have emails from previous years bookings - I always get similar seats, and in 2010 we paid just £78 total for 2 lower tier tickets (booked once we had reached final) this year even with the discount would be nearer £100. £22 rise in 3 years - I guess they know it will sell out...
TulaTiger
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Apply directly to the RFU Ticket Office. We (our group of 15 this year) go every year. You normally get a discount + only a £2 admin fee. Just fill out the form and send the cheque or use a card at a 5% fee.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
bendalloway

Post by bendalloway »

TulaTiger wrote:ESPN are running a competition online - prize is to "warm the bench" at prem final. Hope this link will work - http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/competitions-listings/
Everyone who enters gets a special code to use on tickets to the final. I've just done this & when the code appears, you get a specific link to Ticketmaster site, which has different tickets to the main site. Seats available in sections L11 (£45 - 10% discount), U32 & U35 (£40 - 20% discount) M38 - M42 (£36 - 10% discount) all with reasonable availability. Normal price for lower tier corner seems to be £54, middle tier corner £40, nothing comparable on normal TM for Upper tier. There are the normal fees added on for each ticket & posting but these seem consistant for both ESPN link & TM direct.

Hopes this helps someone save a few pennies.

As an aside, I'm that sad that I have emails from previous years bookings - I always get similar seats, and in 2010 we paid just £78 total for 2 lower tier tickets (booked once we had reached final) this year even with the discount would be nearer £100. £22 rise in 3 years - I guess they know it will sell out...
I just used this deal and bought 5 tickets at £49 each. Thanks for the hook up! I just hope we have some Tigers fans around us this year (if we get there!) Block L11, row 34.
kpb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kpb »

I waited until after the play off semi final last year then used https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/detail ... emref=9454 to purchase my tickets(Family of four). You seem to find plenty of tickets come available.
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.