Toulon tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Toulon tickets

Post by trendylfj »

Just love all the interest in the travel to Toulon thread re where the game is being played etc. Lots of people organising trip to the game where ever it is played. I have just one question regarding tickets for the game.

I know that for the semi's we would get 1/4 of the capacity of a stadium which must hold more than 20K but am unaware of any percentage requirement for 1/4 games. Is there one and if so what is the percentage? If Toulon get permission to hold it at their home ground with just over 15K approved by ERC, I don't believe that we will get too many tickets.

Here goes the early morning/over nighter queue again I think.
Hehehehehehehehe
old one eye
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Toulon tickets

Post by old one eye »

I believe the visiting club are entitled to 25% of tickets in all European matches.
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

old one eye wrote:I believe the visiting club are entitled to 25% of tickets in all European matches.
15% for pool matches; 25% for quarter-finals; dunno about semi-finals. I'm sure the information will be available somewhere on the ERC site.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Can't see more than a few hundred Tigers fans making this match for all the various reasons so no shortage of tickets imho
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

Just out of interest I went on to the Toulon website this morning. Worth noting that the fixture v Tigers is not yet on their published fixture list for the rest of the season. I assume this is because they have not finalised the venue. However the site does have a news update, and the ability to buy tickets on-line. (Although you cannot buy tickets for the Tigers match yet.

http://www.rctoulon.com/en/

I shall be happy if it is in Nimes - 45 minutes drive for me!!
I could agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.
The Ightham Tiger

Post by The Ightham Tiger »

I don't know about other French clubs, but Toulon release ticket details very late. We went to see them play Stade Francais in early November, and they only set the time of the match some 3 weeks prior to it taking place!

This match will presumably be treated differently.

I agree that Tigers will probably not take up the full allocation of tickets available owing to the time of the match.

I very much hope the game will be at Stade Felix Mayol. It's a wonderful place to watch rugby with an unforgettable atmosphere. It's a dream come true to (hopefully) be able to see Tigers play in Toulon and witness the 'Pilou Pilou'.
Ask not what your Tigers can do for you, but what you can do for your Tigers