TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: New 10???

Post by TigrisLeicesteris »

Martin Crowson reported this on twitter

Martin Crowson (@martin_crowson)
23/01/2013 14:07
Richard Cockerill "George Ford does not want to play for this club next season. That's it. We move on." @LeicesterTigers

Sent from my iPhone
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

"Morné Steyn is awaited in Paris like the Messiah or a new generation of Apple smartphone" Ze Stade Fan
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Blimey, TL you better watch out for the " flak", especially located where you are, or should that be Tim bucked two?
:smt067 :smt067
SilebyTiger

Post by SilebyTiger »

I think now we have to play Bowden at 10 in the LV Cup and Premiership when Flood isn't available and who knows he might put some attacking spark into the backline which we've lacked especially when GF has played.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Still doesn't mean we need another 10, if we have any money to spend, I would spend it in the forwards,we might need a prop or two and many feel we need some more back row players, tend to agree on our depth there.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
PM76
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by PM76 »

kornboy130 wrote: Myler is as good a 2nd choice fly half as you're likely to get, especially considering we have Mele coming in.
Agree Kornboy, especially with Bowden still here!!
TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

What's that about shooting the messenger? Crowson also has this, again direct quote to be found on twitter

23/01/2013 14:44
Cockerill "The advice George Ford was getting from his father and his agent was that he needs to leave and be playing every week"

Sent from my iPhone
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

"Morné Steyn is awaited in Paris like the Messiah or a new generation of Apple smartphone" Ze Stade Fan
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

What's that about shooting the messenger? Crowson also has this, again direct quote to be found on twitter

23/01/2013 14:44
Cockerill "The advice George Ford was getting from his father and his agent was that he needs to leave and be playing every week"

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry TL, it's my sense of humour , you deliver bad news, your location is Timbuctu, Mali, trouble there plenty of Flak,

As others have often said " I'll get my coat"
TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

I did get the reference and made me chuckle, and I apologise, physiodan, has just put up the news with a direct link on the Ford thread
Voltaire

Mr Bean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Mr Bean »

I will say Jake Sharp at Bedford is playing very well he is being tipped as the best playmaking 10 in england outside of the premiership and when Owen Farrell got his break in the sarries team many saracens fans feel asthough sharp would have chosen ahead of farrell but sharp curently had a broken arm.
However as a Bedford fan I am saying stay away.