Treviso

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Treviso

Post by kevf »

anyone going? have flights and hotel booked ... best to get tickets from treviso i assume.

Any other tips advice?
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
biffer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Treviso

Post by biffer »

kevf wrote:anyone going? have flights and hotel booked ... best to get tickets from treviso i assume.

Any other tips advice?
If you get a referee as useless as the one who refereed Treviso v Edinburgh last week be prepared to be very frustrated.
Pinot Tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Pinot Tiger »

Treviso is superb. We have already got tickets from a website in Italy and you can pick up on day of match. http://www.ticketone.it
Go for the covered area main grandstand as can get a bit wintry in December there!
To Toulouse and beyond...
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

kevf wrote:anyone going? have flights and hotel booked ... best to get tickets from treviso i assume.

Any other tips advice?
We're flying out on the Thursday and back on the Sunday lunchtime (MAN-VCE). As for match tickets, I agree with Pinot Tiger.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

cool... guess the most expensive tickets are the covered grandstand ones.

we fly out first thing friday and staying until the sunday.

looking forward to it.. italy rugby beers ..good pre xmas warm up :)
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Trevino is a lovely city, rugby club very friendly, great place to visit, close to Venice which makes a wonderful day out, 30 mins on train. We are going out on Thursday and returning Tuesday, Ryanair from stansted, really looking forward to visiting again.. Ground is about a couple of miles out of city centre, makes a nice walk, gives you time to clear your head, last time we were there, there was a wine festival and Elvis was there, cannot remember Elvis as I had to be put to bed!!!!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

If the local equivalent of a chamber of commerce are organising a coach trip out of Treviso on the Sunday morning, it's definitely worth putting your name down for it. We went on it in Oct 2010 and had a great time, especially when it looked like we were going to have a fight with the organisers of a cycle race.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
old one eye
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by old one eye »

The only way to get tickets for the game is on line and collect from the ground from a couple of hours before the kick off.Although tickets have been available on the day the both times we have been.

Watch out for the beer prices inside the ground it worked out at about seven quid a pint.

Must do things, do coach trip on the Sunday and visit Venice. some nice little bars in the back streets off the main square.
RWA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by RWA »

We did Venice on the Friday afternoon/evening, game on the Saturday and back on the Sunday - brilliant. Go to the clubhouse afterwards, the players will all be there and there's normally a good old-fashioned social laid on, with sing-song included ! Bad head on the Sunday but worth every penny. I will never forget bumping into a Tigers fan after the game who did a beatbox version of Bohemian Rhapsody...it was superb !!!
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Ordered grandstand tickets from www.ticketone.it late one evening, and they arrived 36hrs later. Not bad price either! :smt003
Valhalla I am coming!
Tircoeds

Post by Tircoeds »

Sadly, the clubhouse is no longer accessable post match unless you have an access all area pass .... they use it for the corporate guests these days. big shame as it was great to mingle with players / coaches from both sides. If you've gone for the cheaper tickets in the main stand, take something to sit on, otherwise you will be on concrete .... plays havoc with the chalfonts like.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Any one else going, if so have you booked your match tickets, did you use the online booking service, were you charged a surcharge for booking in advance and a service charge?

fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Paid ticket price and service fee. Tickets came by UPS Express delivery.
Valhalla I am coming!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Thanks fleabane best get my tickets ordered then. Very strange that you have to pay more to advance order though, wonder what's the thinking behind that, maybe those that pay in advance get to sit undercover.
Last edited by LE18 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Buy your tickets from tigers office now they are available, no extra charges, great service, thank you tigers. :smt023