Hands up....

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Hands up....

Post by Bill W (2) »

I have but two dogs. In fact neither are mine one is my sons and one is my daughters but they both think I am the boss which is why they are both now woofing to go for their late night run! A springer spaniel and a cocker spaniel.

They only go in the back of the Jeep when they are going to the vets or for a haircut!!
Still keeping the faith!
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

Since this thread seems to be twisting away form the original theme, here's today's Matt cartoon. Click

Hopefully, it should bring the thread back on topic.
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

There was a petrol crisi in the 70s much more serious than this. We were all issued with petrol ration tickets.

At the time I had a mediocre company car but by heck it was thirsty.

So quite cheaply I bought a second hand Kawasaki 125 motorbike, even though I'd never ridden a motorbike before, and completed every return journey to Grantham on it, never missing a day, and "rode out" the crisis until it was over.

Everyone applauded my endeavour but no one copied it, preferring to queue up for hours in their Rovers at empty petrol stations or phone in absent.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!