Eriksson gets the boot!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fleabane
Super User
Super User

Eriksson gets the boot!

Post by fleabane »

Valhalla I am coming!
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Eriksson gets the boot!

Post by WiggoTiger »

Been on the cards for weeks, heard the rumour three weeks ago that he was a gonner. 2 points off play offs!! :smt017
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

LEICESTER SACK HEAD COACH AFTER POOR RESULTS!

Post by kingneptuneii »

Oh noes!!

http://tinyurl.com/4ylelrn

(pssssst hehe Fnar fnar! i will happily whether the abuse. it HAD to be done! :smt005 )
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Re: LEICESTER SACK HEAD COACH AFTER POOR RESULTS!

Post by fentiger »

:smt023
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Mmmm. I have no affinity with LCFC but I don't like this kind of thing.

Famously, it took Alex Ferguson a while to turn Man Utd around before he made them the most profitable club in Europe. Man City spent ages spending money and getting nowhere before the players finally clicked and now they've started rolling everyone over.

Sven hasn't suddenly become a bad manager. When you hire big-name-Charlies into a Championship club, they tend to think it's going to be easy and are quite shocked to find that a) as soon as you get the ball you have a couple of opposition players barging you all over the place, and that b) when you don't have the ball then even the likes of Doncaster and Peterborough will have the thing scudding into your box accurately and giving your defence serious problems.

No one turns a club around in 13 months. Cloughie sort of did, but even he admitted that he was lucky and somewhat surprised.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

Not surprised. Results generally have been poor, over the 13 months in charge. If you are going to make a change, now is the time, me finks! Now they will be studying the list of "out of work", previously sacked managers. It is just a merry-go-round though!!
I could agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.
Jay C
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jay C »

absolutely crazy move - shows no faith in the manager at all.

Not Sven's biggest fan, but this division is tricky to get out of & they are only 2 points off the play offs with not even 1/3 of the season gone.

They will not find another (better) manager at this time - Steve McLaren anyone ????

Roundyball's constant merry go round for managers is just ridiculous & one of the reasons I fell out of love with the game years ago.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

And yet various threads on the Fans Forum call for the head of Cockers after every bad result.

Beware that rugby goes the same way.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!