Camilo Parilli-Ocampo

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

doogie

Camilo Parilli-Ocampo

Post by doogie »

News of yet another injury, this time to our up and coming young prop Camilo Parilli-Ocampo, who featured against Lyon last week.

He got injured in training last week and has posted on his Facebook page that he broke both his tibia and fibula and also dislocated his ankle! He's currently waiting an operation to put a plate and screws in.

Just want to wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

If anyone would like to leave a post for him here wishing him well, I will forward the messages of support on to him.
Super User
Super User

Re: Camilo Parilli-Ocampo

Post by 4071 »

Ouch.

That sounds like quite an injury.
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

Sounds nasty. All the best for a full and speedy recovery Camilo and we look forward to seeing you back in a Tigers shirt.
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
hww27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by hww27 »

Nope - Jimmy Stevens broke his leg playing for Nottingham in the Notts-Tigers friendly last year :smt009

All the best Camilo and get well soon.
Proud member of the Tom Youngs Fan Club :)
dale miller

Post by dale miller »

He did that in training !! What the hell was he doing ? not one player should get injured in training especially an injury that bad its ridiculous.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

dale miller wrote:He did that in training !! What the hell was he doing ? not one player should get injured in training especially an injury that bad its ridiculous.
Could've just been an awkward fall you know!
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

and no one can blame Manu for training injury in this case :smt002

Poor Camillo, hope he recovers fully and quickly.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Rizzo wrote:and no one can blame Manu for training injury in this case :smt002
Stuart Barnes could, can hear him know...."The injury was a result of the shockwave of the disgracefully legal tackle on David Wallace by Maaaanu Tuilagi in Dublin" :smt002
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

dale miller wrote:He did that in training !! What the hell was he doing ? not one player should get injured in training especially an injury that bad its ridiculous.
Why? No body likes to see people get injured but it is part of the game. You have to have full contact sessions in training and that means injuries may occur.
TigerAlex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerAlex »

Once, in training, I got an injury that put me out of the game for 11 months simply because I put my foot down wrong. Nobody was anywhere near me and I didn't even have the ball. Bad luck happens.

I hope this injury is not as bad as it sounds and that either way, he fully recovers from it.
snoopster

Post by snoopster »

Going back a while, my next door neighbour managed to suffer a compound fracture in his leg when he and a friend were kicking a ball to each other - braced himself to catch the ball and heard a crack from his leg as it collapsed.
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

Just last week during the warm up game of touch having just done a shocking pass and having no one near me I went to put my foot down and I rolled my ankle quite badly and collapsed to the floor. Result is ligament damage in my ankle and a possible rupture in one. Could've happened whilst walking down the street, pure fluke and bad luck.

Back on track I wish the young lad the speediest and best possible recovery. Chin up Camilo!
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

TigerAlex wrote:
Once, in training, I got an injury that put me out of the game for 11 months simply because I put my foot down wrong. Nobody was anywhere near me and I didn't even have the ball. Bad luck happens.

I hope this injury is not as bad as it sounds and that either way, he fully recovers from it.
I know that pain... you can't help but chuckle when you tell people how it happened too...
TigerAlex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerAlex »

kornboy130 wrote:
TigerAlex wrote: Once, in training, I got an injury that put me out of the game for 11 months simply because I put my foot down wrong. Nobody was anywhere near me and I didn't even have the ball. Bad luck happens.

I know that pain... you can't help but chuckle when you tell people how it happened too...
Yep. Took me about two years to see the funny side though. What did you do? :smt001