Problems with Season Ticket Cards at the Lyon game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerpete

Re: Problems with Season Ticket Cards at the Lyon game

Post by Tigerpete »

samtiger wrote:I received a new season ticket card for my son and me yesterday. Asking me to destroy the old ones as they we not programmed right.

The ticket office decided to send new cards out to everybody before the exeter game after the problems at the lyon match.
Ditto. I'm keeping hold of the old ones though ( which worked) until I try the new ones.
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

sue and I have had the new style season tickets since they were started and they have worked well until this weekend. Sue's worked fine but mine failed despite trying several times and I was told to go to the ticket office - fortunately I used another entrance to try hand the stuff I was carrying back to Sue and the girl suggested I try her reader which I did and low and behold it worked fine.

This was not a new ST and might indicate a reader fault rather than just a card issue.
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
Red Cap

Post by Red Cap »

We have had the new season ticket cards since they came out but have received new cards every year (I don’t know why).
We couldn’t make it to the Lyon game so don’t know if they would have worked. However on our return from holiday we had an envelope from Tigers containing another set of season ticket cards to replace the first ones.
The old ones were apparently being replaced due to the number of problems they experienced at the Lyon game. The new one have an * in the top right corner to distinguish them.

The old voucher system was not so bad and in our case cheaper for the club
Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete »

Tigerpete wrote:
samtiger wrote:I received a new season ticket card for my son and me yesterday. Asking me to destroy the old ones as they we not programmed right.

The ticket office decided to send new cards out to everybody before the exeter game after the problems at the lyon match.
Ditto. I'm keeping hold of the old ones though ( which worked) until I try the new ones.
And sure enough against Exeter, one of the replacement cards didn't work but the old one did.....anyone else?.....
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Haven't had a new one issued Tigerpete but the 'old' unreplaced one with this season's games loaded on worked fine for me today.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete »

WhitecapTiger wrote:Haven't had a new one issued Tigerpete but the 'old' unreplaced one with this season's games loaded on worked fine for me today.
I'm just going to keep all the cards and stick with the ones that work on the day. I can't believe that having gone to the cost of sending replacement cards one of the new * marked cards failed the test.........
COWLEY72
Tiger Cub

Post by COWLEY72 »

We didn't go to the Lyon game so it was our first game this season yesterday. After having a replacement sent through the post with the asterix on it I decided to take both with me.

Mine worked fine and let me through, my girlfriends failed. So they had to let me out and over we went to the ticket office. Long queue with the fair share of people having the same problem.

Come on Tigers, this is beyond a JOKE get it right once and for all :smt009