uniformdating.com

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Re: uniformdating.com

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Glad to see that at least one forum is discussing serious matters this summer. In France the level of discussion is gone below the belt. :smt003
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Sorry to hear that - but oh ZSF, I now have fantasies about you being my first date from Messyoldslobswithsoupdowntheirshirtsdating.com, except it wouldn't be Oxtail. Non! It would be Bouillabaisse or French Onion and therefore so much sexier!
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

cornish tigress wrote:Sorry to hear that - but oh ZSF, I now have fantasies about you being my first date from Messyoldslobswithsoupdowntheirshirtsdating.com, except it wouldn't be Oxtail. Non! It would be Bouillabaisse or French Onion and therefore so much sexier!
Onion soup with melted cheese can be eaten in a quite messy fashion! :smt003
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

I like this idea. Does it have to be restricted to soup, though?

Ice cream can be equally messy, particularly with the recent warm weather.....
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

ZSF they are only getting away with this because they know I am on holiday and they think I am not keeping an eye on the forum....
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
TigrisLeicesteris
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigrisLeicesteris »

I go on holiday and this is what the forum descends into :smt005

My brothers best friend met his wife through uniformdating.com, she had 2 kids previously, and was quite happy with his Warrant Officer salary.

Cynical? Me.......no never :smt002
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

"Morné Steyn is awaited in Paris like the Messiah or a new generation of Apple smartphone" Ze Stade Fan
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

I remember this Saint Paddy's day (1996 ? 95 ?) at an Irish pub called O'Sullivan in Dubaï (or was it Abu Dhabi?) The crew from the beautiful ship HMS Invincible got in just as the Furys started singing rebel songs. And there was this female petty officer... My censored, what a stunning beauty ! She was in plain clothes, a tank top and tattoos on her naked arms. Ooooh I still regret being too drunk that night to chat this lovely brunette! :smt009
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

I remember this Saint Paddy's day (1996 ? 95 ?) at an Irish pub called O'Sullivan in Dubaï (or was it Abu Dhabi?) The crew from the beautiful ship HMS Invincible got in just as the Furys started singing rebel songs. And there was this female petty officer... My censored, what a stunning beauty ! She was in plain clothes, a tank top and tattoos on her naked arms. Ooooh I still regret being too drunk that night to chat this lovely brunette! :smt009

edit : now, why is this posted twice?! Am I still drunk? :smt030
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Not drunk, ZSF, besotted! :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Valhalla I am coming!
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

DCat wrote:I like this idea. Does it have to be restricted to soup, though?

Ice cream can be equally messy, particularly with the recent warm weather.....

You're right. Good to have a focus group on this. I hardly ever eat soup, either and have serious problem with my cones. How about Messyoldslobswithfooddowntheirshirtsdating.com
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

It seems to me that The Mothers have a particular interest in the way this thread has developed.

Perhaps they could come up with a job specification for The Inspector?
Valhalla I am coming!
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

I've a feeling Hull Fan may apply. :smt003

I presume the job applicant will need to inspect photographs of the potential dating personnel and assess their suitability vi-s-vis general messiness, age appropriateness and the quality and quantity of food stuff. A small, clearly posed dab of chocolate will not pass muster. Obviously someone trying too hard to pass themselves off as a genuine Messyoldslobwithfooddowntheirfront. Perhaps the potential dating personnel could append a brief description of the food stuff and whether it is just a historical stain, or a recent accident. A shirt which could feature both would obviously score very highly.
Hull Fan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Hull Fan »

CT you read me like a book!
The CV and my brochure for Cleavage Cleaning Operatives are in the post as we speak. :smt003
The East Yorkshire Branch
Coalville RFC - "It's in the blood"
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Whilst I have declared my disinterest in uniforms, I do recall an occassion (don't worry, nothing pervy, we were both over 16) when I was going out with this lass.

She scrubbed up very well whenever she made the effort to go out. Unfortunately she rarely scrubbed up at all, and by the time I got round to her house she would generally be wearing a baggy jumper, some horrible cord trousers and big clumpy "Scholls". What a turn off.

However, one day it so happened I was round at her house at about 4pm by which time she was just coming home from sixth form.

What a transformation! As I say, no school uniform fetish with me, but her short pleated skirt and crisp white blouse had me in a right old tizz.

She was delighted with the passion she aroused in me on that day, yet thereafter continued to instantly change into her boring grungy threads whenever she could because she claimed she looked more "cool". Very odd.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
hww27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by hww27 »

sam16111986 wrote:
I just don't get the allure of the uniform at all
Me neither. Especially the nurse thing, over worked and generally exhausted middle aged women? I fail to see the attraction.

Iron Maiden did a catchy song about women in uniform though.
Ah thanks for prematurely ageing me Sam!! :smt019 :smt019 :smt019 How long has 30 been middle aged???
Have to agree though. Men's faces generally tend to light up when I tell them what I do for a living however I dont understand what is so attractive about nurses - my uniform is a nasty nylon type monstrosity, the waistband of my trousers is somewhere up near my armpits and I'm usually covered in various unspeakable substances - everything from mashed potato to tea and other unspeakable things... :smt003 very sexy Im sure :smt003

My other half wears a uniform to work (he's a postie) but uniforms do nothing for me. Unless they're rugby kits of course :smt042
Proud member of the Tom Youngs Fan Club :)