Ticket office

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ticket office

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

Having had a change of plans happily making space to attend the final I picked the phone up this morning in hope that I could get a few tickets (me and the boys) for the game.
Have to say the guy who answered the call, Paul, was top class. Really happy and helpful and just wanted to record that on here (not sure if it'll get back to him this way but it's a start).
Having had to deal with a number of 'service industry' call centres over the last week this was the first call where the person seemed really pleased to help.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: Ticket office

Post by fleabane »

Always been my experience that the Ticket Office people have gone out of their way to be helpful - belated thanks! :smt023
Valhalla I am coming!
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

I too have had only good experiences with the ticket office.
Still keeping the faith!
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by 1966 »

After fighting my way through the telephone queue the lady who served me was 1st clas, thank-you.
jamiewilkinson

Post by jamiewilkinson »

We must have one of if not THE friendliest and most helpful ticket office i have ever encountered. Always have gone out of their way to give me information that was needed. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt023 :smt023
dale miller

Post by dale miller »

i agree it was my first time calling the ticket office today NAD i have to say i was impressed with how friendly they was and how easy it was to buy the tickets

A BIG THANK TO EVEY ONE IN THE TICKET OFFICE :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I did have a kerfuffle when six of us turned up for a game against Sale and found that we had misteriously been sent tickets v Saracens, which the chap on the turnstile failed to spot!

Any road up, the ladies in the ticket office were marvellous, recognised the YTS numpty that had posted us the bum tickets and re-allocated us some correct ones which meant we could sit and watch the game in comfort and not on some poor s*d's lap.

All's well that ends well, so thumbs up.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!