Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: TEAM'S UP

Post by Darc Tiger »

Excellent team!

Great to see Floody back, and probably the right choice to have him start, with Billy held in reserve. The only differences I would have made would be to have Hawkins starting and Amorosino on the bench instead of Agulla. Shame no Ayerza.

Just pray Floody comes through unscathed, and that we havent rushed him back.
MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MurphysLaw »

Agree DT - just made similar comments on the other thread.

Good luck Lads :smt023
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Treviso team:

15 Luke McLean, 14 Ludovico Nitoglia, 13 Tommaso Benvenuti, 12 Alberto Sgarbi, 11 Andrew Vilk, 10 Kristopher Burton, 9 Fabio Semenzato; 1 Ignacio Fernandez Rouyet, 2 Leonardo Ghiraldini, 3 Lorenzo Cittadini, 4 Antonio Pavanello, 5 Cornelius van Zyl, 6 Robert Barbieri, 7 Alessandro Zanni, 8 Paul Derbyshire,
Replacements: 16 Diego Vidal, 17 Franco Sbaraglini, 18 Pedro di Santo, 19 Enrico Pavanello, 20 Marco Filippucci, 21 Simon Picone, 22 Tobias Botes, 23 Joe Maddock
Norfolk & Goode
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Norfolk & Goode »

I'd like to of seen Billy at 12 with that 9 and 10 combo back together. Ayerza's hand needs to rest a bit more so that's fine he's not playing. I'd also like to see the Chin or Horacio start at 11 with Alex Twiddlethumbsyies on the bench as more of an impact player :smt023
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by watsonjm »

Norfolk & Goode wrote:I'd like to of seen Billy at 12 with that 9 and 10 combo back together. Ayerza's hand needs to rest a bit more so that's fine he's not playing. I'd also like to see the Chin or Horacio start at 11 with Alex Twiddlethumbsyies on the bench as more of an impact player :smt023

Couldnt agree more! could be a very strong back line with Billy at 12. Thought Horacio looked good last week and would have liked to see him start. Shame Manu and Speedy were left out but i guess you cant have everyone on the bench.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

I think it would be wise to hold our only other registered flyhalf back, just incase the worst happens.
tb1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tb1 »

That is not a full strength Treviso team :smt017 .
tb1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tb1 »

Norfolk & Goode wrote: I'd also like to see the Chin or Horacio start at 11 with Alex Twiddlethumbsyies on the bench as more of an impact player :smt023
So Alex and Agulla are interchangeable are they :smt017 .
Last edited by tb1 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

I don't expect the normal 40 points as they have shown to be playing well in the magners.I do however feel comfortable that this is a team to win the game well.

COME ON YOU TIGERRRRRRRRRSSSSssssssss :smt027
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

tb1 wrote:
Norfolk & Goode wrote: I'd also like to see the Chin or Horacio start at 11 with Alex Twiddlethumbsyies on the bench as more of an impact player :smt023
So Alexa and Agulla are interchangeable are they :smt017 .
I would like someone to explain who Chin, speedy at al are as not all of us are in the private club.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

This is a very good team and it will do the job. I wish people would stop moaning about Alex T. He may drop the "odd" ball but he is not as bad as some people make out. At times his handling and passing are top notch. Bar the injured players this is our strongest team.

Billy will start tomorrow at 10, another cunning plan by Cocky!
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

Old Hob

I think " chin" is Lee Robinson, though he prefers "chest"!
"Speedy" is Lucas Amorosino (Speedy) Gonzalez
And the Alex one is Tuilagi the elder.

I could be wrong however !
SaltyJackTar
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SaltyJackTar »

Purebob wrote:Old Hob

I think " chin" is Lee Robinson, though he prefers "chest"!
"Speedy" is Lucas Amorosino (Speedy) Gonzalez
And the Alex one is Tuilagi the elder.

I could be wrong however !
Think you are correct.
Sponsorship deals may come and go but the CRUMBIE stand will always remain.
tb1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tb1 »

Smurphswillgetya wrote:This is a very good team and it will do the job. I wish people would stop moaning about Alex T. He may drop the "odd" ball but he is not as bad as some people make out. At times his handling and passing are top notch. Bar the injured players this is our strongest team.

Billy will start tomorrow at 10, another cunning plan by Cocky!
What people bizarrely seem to fail to realise is that two wingers who are 30kg apart do not play the same role in a team, even if they wear the same number.