ticketmaster

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

markymark
Tiger Cub

ticketmaster

Post by markymark »

went on ticketmaster today to buy 4 tickets for the final ,after trying loads of different combinations of price and location the only tickets i was offered was one single ticket in the upper teir :smt009
if talent doesn`t work hard ,hard work will beat talent
Tigerbeat

Re: ticketmaster

Post by Tigerbeat »

I believe that Ticket sales on Ticketmaster were stopped and no further tickets would be made available for sale, unless there were returns from Saracens and Tigers.
There may be the odd single seat available through Ticketmaster
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
markymark
Tiger Cub

Post by markymark »

if tigers and saracens have 15000 tickets between them where have the other 60000 odd tickets gone and how fair is that ?
if talent doesn`t work hard ,hard work will beat talent
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

they went on general sale if you wanted one then you could have got some. anyway why dont you try some of the other fans forums.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

markymark wrote:if tigers and saracens have 15000 tickets between them where have the other 60000 odd tickets gone and how fair is that ?
Tickets for the GP Final have been on sale for months, if not all season.

To be sure of tickets you have to buy early. Just as with the HEC final.
Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Purebob »

Yes indeed. Props to fine poster Blabyboy who shared his two for one ticketstealer code with the boards couple of months ago ! :smt023

U13 will be a block of Tigers fans straining our eyes to see anything :)
maskedsquid
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by maskedsquid »

I cannot believe anyone is shocked by the ticket allocation we receive for the final. It's hardly a break from the norm, we have the same 'problem' every year.

A quick look at any of the popular auction sites will show that if you had taken the gamble of buying your tickets early (like a lot of people did) then you'd easily be able to offload them in the (unlikely :smt002 ) event of us failing to qualify for the final. From what I've seen, there's very few tickets going for face value, so as long as you weren't trying to make money out of it, you'd easily get get your funds back from flogging them.
It's only cheating if you get caught.
GrumpyDad

Post by GrumpyDad »

I've just received an e-mail from Viagogo, they are offering tickets for sale "from" £49.99 & rising to over £280 for the prawn sandwich area on halfway line with wristband access to "exclusive bars".

This crowd of merchants are Tigers trusted ticketing partner and obviously like to turn a modest profit.

Alternatively you could travel down to Tickenham on the day & wait to get approached by one of the many touts that will be shouting from the corner of their mouthes "Tickets - buying & selling"
Not much difference between the two really. :smt013
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

maskedsquid wrote:I cannot believe anyone is shocked by the ticket allocation we receive for the final. It's hardly a break from the norm, we have the same 'problem' every year.

A quick look at any of the popular auction sites will show that if you had taken the gamble of buying your tickets early (like a lot of people did) then you'd easily be able to offload them in the (unlikely :smt002 ) event of us failing to qualify for the final. From what I've seen, there's very few tickets going for face value, so as long as you weren't trying to make money out of it, you'd easily get get your funds back from flogging them.
It was never a gamble, more a dead cert.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

[quote="markymark"]if tigers and saracens have 15000 tickets between them where have the other 60000 odd tickets gone and how fair is that ?[/quote]

Don't we go through this same Q&A on here every year at this time? :smt017
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
el trombono
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by el trombono »

In typically optimistic fashion, I bought two tickets for the final last August. Due to unforeseen circs, I am not now able to go. The seats are in section L25, row 31(Sect. L25 is on the halfway line, lower East stand) and come with the official Platinum armband - not sure what that does other than guarantee entrance into certain bars inside the ground). I have been onto the ticketmaster and Official Platinum seats two rows in front are now on offer for £150 apiece!

Ticketmaster are also offering a resale service where they will stick a ten percent selling fee on top of the ticket price. Nneither of these options is acceptable as far as I am concerned and I am selling both tickets for £130 which is face value plus theTicketmaster/ admin fee.

PM me if interested.
Behind You!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Finalist club allocations
Both Finalist clubs have a mixture of £35 and £45 tickets. All junior tickets (children aged 15 and under) are priced £10. There are no other concessions for this match. Tickets are now being sold by the finalist clubs in the following order:

Saracens

Season Tickets Holders and Members Priority Booking
Tickets are on sale to Season Ticket holders and Members from www.saracens.com and over the phone and to personal callers from 8am on Monday morning.

Season Ticket holders and Members have a priority booking period until Tuesday at 6pm.

There is no limit on the number of tickets that you may purchase.

Saracens Ticket Office
Phone – 01727 792800
Address - Kingsley House, Unit 3, Sandridge Park, Porters Wood, St Albans, AL3 6PH
Website – www.saracens.com

General Sale
Tickets will go on general sale online on Tuesday 18 May at 6pm and the following day from the Saracens Ticket Office.

The Ticket office will be open
Monday 17th May 8am-6pm
Tuesday 18th May 8am-6pm
Wednesday 19th May 8am-3pm
Thursday 20th May 11am-7pm
Friday 21st May 8am-6pm
Monday 24th May 8am-6pm
Tuesday 25th May from 8am. Tickets will come off sale 10am

Tickets must be returned to Twickenham on Tuesday 25th May. Tickets will come off sale Tuesday morning at 10am
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk