Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Franch Top 14 Day 25

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Dear Tigers

What was a great club is not anymore : Stade Français lost infamously to the already relegated Albi. 38-24, a game in which no one showed the faintest hint of bravery, collective spirit or desire to win the day. I was an angry fan for a whole season I am preparing to be a subdued one for the seasons to come. Anyway. : :smt009 :smt009 :smt009

Toulon did a great job by winning over Perpignan in a crowded Stade Vélodrome in Marseilles. With an impeccable Jonny Wilkinson, Toulon is now the leader of the show. 33-23

Biarritz lost all hopes to qualifiy for the play offs against Racing-Métro 29-22.

Aviron Bayonnais are on their way to survival after beating Brive 33-25 (Brive loses all hope to see the play offs as well)

Also fighting for their survival are Bourgoin, who won gloriously against monster side Toulouse 15-13.

Montauban is losing hope to avoid relegation as they lost to Montpellier 6-19.
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Franch Top 14 Day 25

Post by Bill W (2) »

Allez USAP!

Stade can win next year!

:smt023
Still keeping the faith!
LeinsterCormac
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by LeinsterCormac »

Ze Stade Fan wrote:Dear Tigers

What was a great club is not anymore : Stade Français lost infamously to the already relegated Albi. 38-24, a game in which no one showed the faintest hint of bravery, collective spirit or desire to win the day. I was an angry fan for a whole season I am preparing to be a subdued one for the seasons to come. Anyway. : :smt009 :smt009 :smt009

Toulon did a great job by winning over Perpignan in a crowded Stade Vélodrome in Marseilles. With an impeccable Jonny Wilkinson, Toulon is now the leader of the show. 33-23

Biarritz lost all hopes to qualifiy for the play offs against Racing-Métro 29-22.

Aviron Bayonnais are on their way to survival after beating Brive 33-25 (Brive loses all hope to see the play offs as well)

Also fighting for their survival are Bourgoin, who won gloriously against monster side Toulouse 15-13.

Montauban is losing hope to avoid relegation as they lost to Montpellier 6-19.
Cheika will bring back some steel and committment if he's given the time.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

LeinsterCormac wrote:Cheika will bring back some steel and committment if he's given the time.
Max does not strike me as a patient man.
Still keeping the faith!
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Commiserations ZSF :smt022

Better luck next season !!

Keep the reports coming. I enjoy reading then each week.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!