Bloodgate - its over!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Bloodgate - its over!

Post by Bill W »

The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
g
Super User
Super User

Re: Bloodgate - its over!

Post by g »

The ERC passed ot over to the RFU who have now said they are drawing a line under it.

Where else can it go? These were the 2 bodies that were dealing with the case, so I guess and hope for Quins sake it is all over. Although I do think Mark Evans is a lucky bleeder to have come out of it unscathed when all before him have fell by the sword. He must have known what was going on otherwise he's a bit of a dimwit if he didn't.
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the European Court of Justice over the incredibly draconian sentences for what in truth was only a minor matter.
Cliffeclimber
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Cliffeclimber »

Just as a matter of interest, Deano's been banned from rugby for 3 years, but does that mean he couldn't be snapped up by a rugby league team?
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

I believe he could ply his trade with League.

I also believe he might pursue matters through the European Courts. There is a very nasty precedent with Tincu on ERC Sanctions.
Still keeping the faith!