Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

French Top 14 day 5

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Dear Tigers

Trafalgar! Waterloo! June 1940! The burning wind of defeat blows over Stade Français! My beloved team were playing the game of fear against Biarritz and they lost by a humiliating 30 to 22. Biarritz scored three tries without making a single pass. These are three more tries against Stade Français due to fumbled balls, panick, interceptions.

As a result both coaches were sacked, axed, fired. Ewen McKenzie being no longer the head coach, he’ll be replaced by Jacques Delmas, who himself was sacked from Biarritz not so long ago. Dominici is no longer coach of the backs, he’ll be replaced by a mister Faugeron who has never coached any team in the Top 14 and is currently the coach of an amateur team near Paris. I hope our President-mogul-Max knows what he is doing.

Anyway if Stade stays at the same place on the table they’ll be relegated. Going down. Discarded.

But let us have a look at other teams.

In the much awaited clash between Clermont and Toulouse Clermont won, with a superb try I must say. 19-12.

Castres who haven’t lost yet gave a commanding performance against Montpellier 33-18.

Bayonne devoured Bourgoin 53-6

Montauban won 21-18 against Toulon with a loud controversy about refereeing, especially the TMO.

Brive, with Andy Goode (? I think) easily defeated promoted Albi 39-6

Racing métro had a narrow defeat against Perpignan 14-18. A narrow victory after anarrow victory, Perpignan seats at teh top of the table.
This week end, Stade Français host undefeated Castres. Fear my friends, the ugly fear of defeat! No surrender! and keep the d.mned faith !
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Re: French Top 14 day 5

Post by Bill W »

Times for much change at Stade Francais.

Perpignan may have only nattow wins but wins are wins!

Keep the faith indeed!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Thanks again!

Bad luck for Stade. (If luck has anything to do with it!) Things will come right for you I am sure. As Bill says, KEEP THE FAITH!

Good result for Clermont. We will have our work cut out in the Heineken!
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

I wonder if Dupuy and Kayser are now regretting the move from Tigers.
bluntiger
Super User
Super User

Post by bluntiger »

I read somewhere that their playing budget is the equivalent of around 15M GBP so it shows you that money alone cannot buy success!
Always a Tiger
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 67,00.html

Au revoir monsieur Mackenzie! As some have predicted he's been handed his p45.
I saw Marika Vunibaka play
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

jgriffin wrote:Wish we still had Dupuy here......
Dont start! Weve had enough with TV!
kingol22
Super User
Super User

Post by kingol22 »

yes but with the injury crisis we could of done with both dupuy and tv. Bad luck for stade hopefully they can pick it up and start winning.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

We arent exactly short on SH's though and we have enough goalkicking cover. We can survive with the wings weve got and use the academy boys if needed.