Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Lucas Gonzalezs Amorosino

Post by Darc Tiger »

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/s ... ticle.html

Latest 11/14/15 we are looking at. Played against England this summer and has 7's experience. Could be a better option than JimJim? Plays for the reserves tonight.
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Lucas Gonzalezs Amorosino

Post by chinnjamie »

Although he has played for Argentina, does anyone know which club teams he has played for? Has he had any club experience in Europe or is he coming straight from Argentina? I seem to remember him coming on as a sub for Argentina against England at Old Trafford in the second half for about the last 20 minutes. He clearly has some potential if he can get in the Argentina team at 23. I hope this is a great find from the club and not just second choice to Jeanjean. Good luck to him tonight :smt023
me2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by me2 »

Coming straight from Argentina I believe.

Didn't do Ayerza any harm coming via that route though.
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Tigers Bring In Puma Full-Back

Post by tigermad »

Leicester Tigers are having a look at Pumas full-back Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino. He is set to play at 15 in the Gunness A League match against Northampton tonight.

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,2588 ... 21,00.html

Sounds good to me and if we get Jeanjean as well - what an added dimension especially with the loss of players for Autumn Internationals and Six Nations.

:smt026 :smt026
Philip J Gray
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Sounds like Simon Cohen and his people are getting seriously creative with the salary budget. It would go a long way towards explaining the mystery surrounding the Jeanjean deal - or no deal.
I saw Marika Vunibaka play
Tircoeds

Post by Tircoeds »

POSTIGER wrote:Sounds like Simon Cohen and his people are getting seriously creative with the salary budget. It would go a long way towards explaining the mystery surrounding the Jeanjean deal - or no deal.
I've just had the most brilliant idea for a TV game show.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Tircoeds wrote:
POSTIGER wrote:Sounds like Simon Cohen and his people are getting seriously creative with the salary budget. It would go a long way towards explaining the mystery surrounding the Jeanjean deal - or no deal.
I've just had the most brilliant idea for a TV game show.
I trust you are not going to share it with us.

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Tircoeds

Post by Tircoeds »

Bill W wrote:I trust you are not going to share it with us.

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Never, at least, not until you have chosen a number between 1 and 22 ....
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Amorosino looked good tonight. Some well timed runs, and although never under a huge amount of pressure looked composed and assured. Early days, but a promising start.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Good feet and acceleration with some excellent hands. Not sure if he was under any real pressure but looked good. Could do with upping his strength a bit though as he didn't really burst through tackles, if he couldn't step and go (seriously good step mind) his way past he was on his way to the deck.
jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by jack »

So maybe,like we polished up some promising Leinster players and gave on the job training to a Stade star, we can polish up this uncut diamond, ready for him to rip an England team apart!

No vitriol intended - sounds like he had a good game last night for the A team. Perhaps he too can become a true Tiger.
Tigers - true Champions!