Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cipriani 'bust-up' in Colorado

Post by Gibbo12 »

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... apher.html

Oh dear! Clearly not the way to go about getting back into the England No.10 shirt and MJ's good-books! :smt018
Gate
Super User
Super User

Re: Cipriani 'bust-up' in Colorado

Post by Gate »

Hate to say it, but my sympathies on this are with the petulant Pest. The pap writing that article with its spew-inducing high moral tone is a sleazy journo only a couple of rungs up the vileness ladder from a paedophile. Cipriani, on the other hand, is nothing worse than an annoying berk.
kricher192

Post by kricher192 »

Idiot(s) it's clearly Abendanon who the pap is on about as one of his cronies but who is the other one.
Forwards win games , Backs decide by how much
nottslad

Post by nottslad »

Gate said:
Hate to say it, but my sympathies on this are with the petulant Pest. The pap writing that article with its spew-inducing high moral tone is a sleazy journo only a couple of rungs up the vileness ladder from a paedophile. Cipriani, on the other hand, is nothing worse than an annoying berk.

Sorry but I agree with the Journo Cips is happy to have his photo taken outside the IVY with Kelly but not outside a strp club in denver.. He is high profile and should except the press hassle. cips is a fool and i fancy the press after this incident will hunt him down like a rapid dog!!!!!
glass is half full
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

The guy in question is scum, anyone who spends their life following famous people around trying to take pictures of them while they are trying to relax is pathetic and should be neutered for the good of the human race. Cips clearly over reacts but if I was out with a few drinks and some retard started hassling me and my friends with a flashing camera in my face my usually pleasant demeanour would probabley last only up to a second warning. Who could blame Cips for wanting to show off Kelly Brook either? Plus she kinda needs to work the magazines as they are basically keeping her career alive.
jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by jack »

The paperazzi are clearly lowlife, but I have no sympathy with whatever this overrated young burke gets himself into. Frankly it is a surprise that the players are not more realistic too. Nightclubs + professional sportsmen = trouble. Has been for years, remember George Best and his problems, ask Steven Gerrard etc..........Local quiet bar? Hotel bar? someones house? BUT surely not strip club, redneck bar, nightclub......its basic, even for immature young men.
Tigers - true Champions!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

You know, I am seriously considering making this player's name a banned word on this forum :yawinkle: :smt005
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

"Danny Cipriani, 21, the David Beckham of English rugby." erm, in what way?
As for Kelly Brooke, Why do man like her so much, with all the heavy make she wears. I thought men liked the more naturall look. I wondered where I was going wrong. :smt017
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

TigerS2 wrote:"As for Kelly Brooke, Why do man like her so much, with all the heavy make she wears. I thought men liked the more naturall look. I wondered where I was going wrong. :smt017

Take the rough with the smooth Crapiani, the way you've played recently it's only the likes of the gutter press that are keeping you in the news IMO). Whilst I agree with the sentiment that these papparazzi are lowlifes they wouldn't have any demand for their trade if even lowerlifes didn't insist on knowing this kind of daily drivel, kind of a vicious social circle :smt002

Off soap box.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
jen in the mountains

Post by jen in the mountains »

TigerS2 wrote: As for Kelly Brooke, Why do man like her so much? :smt017
She gets photographed wearing very little :smt011 Little boys (the grown up ones) are quite predictable.

To balance this I do like the May photo in the Matt Hampton Calendar , Crofty does look good , even if my other half is built more like Lee Mears. :smt023
Mr. Grumpy

Post by Mr. Grumpy »

Rizzo wrote:You know, I am seriously considering making this player's name a banned word on this forum :yawinkle: :smt005
I think there is an explanation here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
A man does not always need to wear a red nose to be considered a clown
importunate

Post by importunate »

So Cipriani stuck up for himself against some scummy paps... if a Tigers player had done this everyone would be celebrating his bravery to stand up to himself.

Let's be honest. Cipriani is the future, he is going to be (and almost certainly should be) an the England flyhalf. It is only MJ who is at the moment acting rather childishly in his refusal to accept this.
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

importunate wrote:So Cipriani stuck up for himself against some scummy paps... if a Tigers player had done this everyone would be celebrating his bravery to stand up to himself.

Let's be honest. Cipriani is the future, he is going to be (and almost certainly should be) an the England flyhalf. It is only MJ who is at the moment acting rather childishly in his refusal to accept this.

What has Cipriani done to impress MJ, compared to S Vesty this/last season? Danny has had a nasty injury, not only that, he doesn't come accross as a team player at the moment.
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

No sympathies or love for the paparazzi at all, but, if Cipriani chooses to accept the superstar lifestyle - the swanky endorsements, the high profile interviews and invites to red carpet catwalks, he has to accept all that comes with it. If he wants to be in the constant public glare, he has to accept that he will be photographed coming out of a nuddy bar at 3am.

I don't like the system any more than anyone else does, I find the whole culture of celebrity off-putting to say the least. But if he was a shy retiring type such as say, Johnny Wilko, and he was hounded outside a milkshake parlour after Sunday prayer meetings, then I might have more sympathy. He has a right to a life and private life, of course he does, but he cannot have it both ways.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".