Post by Fair Play »

Holley ??????? he does not play.

Enough said.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: Martin Corry Cited

Post by G.K »

Fair Play were you born a pr@t or have you practised hard?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Fair Play wrote:If Corry is proven guilty he should be ashamed of himself for such
cowardly foul play

Also Cockerill will owe Holley an apology for his we are Leicester rugby team we do not do that kind of thing outburst if it is proved corry did do it

Denis Templeton the citing commissioner looked at 3 incidents and decided to let White off.

I have to laugh at all your lets sue them comments you sound like a bunch of 4 year olds in the playground.
Cockers isn't the one who went shooting off to the media, dragging an innocent mans name through the dirt!
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Fair Play wrote:If Corry is proven guilty he should be ashamed of himself for such
cowardly foul play

Also Cockerill will owe Holley an apology for his we are Leicester rugby team we do not do that kind of thing outburst if it is proved corry did do it

Denis Templeton the citing commissioner looked at 3 incidents and decided to let White off.

I have to laugh at all your lets sue them comments you sound like a bunch of 4 year olds in the playground.
Cowardly foul play?????????????????????

How about cowardly irresponsible statement to the press naming an entirely innocent individual.

The citing commissioner did not decide to "let White off" as you say. He decided that despite the public pronouncements of the Ospresy Head coach there was no case to answer. In other words the Ospreys Head Coach had his head where the sun does not shine!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Dave J
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave J »

If Corry is proven guilty he should be ashamed of himself for such
cowardly foul play
To me a cowardly act would involve attacking someone when they are unable to defend themselves. If indeed it was that blow to the side of the head then the two players were facing each other and both were able to defend themselves. That to me is stupid but not cowardly.
A citizen of hope and glory
Fair Play
Tiger Cub

Post by Fair Play »

Cockerill was the one who lost his head in the foyer and started shouting and screaming with all the press around.

Saying "we are leicester rugby club we do not do that type of thing"

I think he is about to learn they do,and he was wrong.
Cheaters

Post by Cheaters »

it was jon humphries that named julian white not holley get them to sack him so we can have a new forwards coach pls, maybe corry now that his playing days look numbered and we need someone as streetwise, sorry i mean dirty stinking gouging cheat like him to teach our forwards how to be more streetwise :smt023
Last edited by Cheaters on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Fair Play...you are as bad as your coach.
Fair Play
Tiger Cub

Post by Fair Play »

Cheaters,one of the clowns in the earlier post even thought Holley was playing!!!!!!!

To be honest I feel sorry for them having to watch such negative garbage all season.
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Fair Play wrote:Cheaters,one of the clowns in the earlier post even thought Holley was playing!!!!!!!

To be honest I feel sorry for them having to watch such negative garbage all season.
Absolutely - 16,800+ every home game is terrible but then again, there's not much to do up here!!
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Easty

Post by Easty »

Fair Play you accuse us of being 4 year olds and then Cheaters posts that load of rubbish, quality Swansea posting

About as accurate and factual as your coaches comments
To The Board ~ you have one season to prove you've got this decision right. More than you gave Marcelo
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Cheaters wrote:it was jon humphries that named julian white not holley get them to sack him so we can have a new forwards coach pls, maybe corry now that his playing days look numbered and we need someone as streetwise, sorry i mean dirty stinking gouging cheat like him to teach our forwards how to be more streetwise :smt023
Really? You have a remarkably short memory for such a new poster.

Frankly, with your current record, no-one with any credibility would wish to work for or with you. I understand that even Jake White is having second thoughts.

My understanding is that Hoilley is now under a formal discipliniary warning. And the national press need clearance from your club chairman before they publish any of his statements.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
SmallClone
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by SmallClone »

I think people need to get a bit of perspective here.

You're all going on about how Holley should be ashamed of hismelf, but whats worse? Unfortunately accusing someone of something in a case of mistaken identity? Or going near a players eyes (assuming Corry did do it (innocent until proven guilty of course)).

Holley isn't ona charge of disrepute. Hibbard isn't ona charge of foul play.

But a Leicester player is. A bit of rational thinking wouldn't go amiss here.
Llanelli Scarlets
Fair Play
Tiger Cub

Post by Fair Play »

westwinds the coach of the team that you were to scared to take on in a game of rugby on saturday and lets not forget lost to.

Instead all you lot did was waste time and pretend to be injured every 2 mins.

You were a total disgrace to rugby.

Your ambition on the pitch matched your cowardly captains actions

DISGRECEFUL
Last edited by Tigerbeat on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Swear word removed
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Fair play, that negative garbage beat you into 2nd place in the group.