Did anyone else get England tickets??

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Col_B
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Did anyone else get England tickets??

Post by Col_B »

Tickets were released today at midday for purchase by ERSC memebers. I managed to get a pair of tickets for the All Blacks game, was anyone else successful?

Both myself and my missus entered through the Tigers ballot, but so far have heard nothing +ve or -ve, does anyone know if the draw has been made yet?

Really looking forward to the game, I've only seen the All Blacks once, and that was when they lost to France in the World cup, it did seem very strange chanting "allez les bleus", fingers crossed it'll be another defeat for them. :smt023
Tiggers
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Tiggers »

Sadly no, didn't get any tickets. I really wanted to go but it was a little too expensive :smt001
Might go to the pacific islands game, but the NZ game should be good.A very interesting/ exciting team to watch.

Have a good time :smt001
:)
deema1

Post by deema1 »

Season ticket holder, didn't even get an application for tickets!!!! Has the process changed?
Frustrated player

Post by Frustrated player »

I have stopped going to England games at HQ due to cost the last time I went I was sat in the middle of a bunch of women talking about going to the gym and where they went shopping last week and everytime I shouted encouragement I was shushed and told to behave!!!
The terrace is not the place for the too easily offended.
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

I didn't, but I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets for me & Mrs O to go and see AC/DC at the NEC next April.

I don't remeber getting an internation ticket application form this season. They're usually included with the first newsletter of the season but I may have just binned it.

Don't the international tickets go to the sponsors; or am I just being cynical?
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
deema1

Post by deema1 »

Cynical!!! but probably oh so true!!!! Enjoy AC/DC.
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

As season ticket holders, Mrs Daveyboy and I were sent an application form - about the same time as the Northampton game. (I could well be wrong on that!)

£85 each :smt018

Just TOO steep so we didn't bother.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

From memory the application form was in with the last edition of the Tigers Magazine but as Daveyboy says £85 each is just too much.
scrambo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by scrambo »

we got tickets for the england v south africa.

or rather hubby got the tickets for my birthday.
Seats not bad. west stand middle tier.

We missed out on the ballot through the england supporters club but got the tickets on ticketmaster yesterday through the club.
Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

Caerlyr Osprey wrote:I didn't, but I was lucky enough to get a pair of tickets for me & Mrs O to go and see AC/DC at the NEC next April.

I don't remeber getting an internation ticket application form this season. They're usually included with the first newsletter of the season but I may have just binned it.

Don't the international tickets go to the sponsors; or am I just being cynical?

we're desperate for ac/dc tickets. we might have to settle for the e-bay tickets as they went in about 10mins. going to eng v oz on nov 15th