Prices at the Members Bar

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Prices at the Members Bar

Post by Ben the Tiger »

Did anyone else find that the prices in the Members bar for a Curry and rice was really expensive especially for the pitifull amount that you are getting. A plate (like you get chips in) full of rice and with a dollop of curry cost £5.50. It would be OK ish to pay that for the bucket/tub thing that you used to get it in last season. But to pay over £5 for a bit of curry and a thing of rice is appalling and is something that needs charging. You are already paying for the ticket and drinks etc. Why cheat supporters of their money?

Is this just me? or am I not alone in thinking that it's something that needs to change?
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

Ben

Best thing is to email David Clayton ([email protected]) as this was brought up at the Supporters Forum last year and it sounds like the portions have got even smaller.

No doubt catering will be discussed next time the Supporters Forum meets.
jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Members Bar?????

Post by jack »

Hey Ben where did you dine? The Members Bar that I knew was changed to the Caterpillar Lounge this year so the likes of you and me cant get in. Sounds like I'm missing out! I did go in the Main Bar (Tigers Bar?) where the cups are a couple of matches ago 'cos I drink real ale, but it was appalingly hot!
So, where is the Members Bar? Oh by the way, sympathies on the cost of food. I remember in the late lamented bar now given over to sponsors invitees, that the pork baps looked great, but cost far too much.
Tigers - true Champions!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

The prices have got bigger but the portions smaller. I have stopped buying food in the bars and if the service in the Tigers bar is not improved then I will be drinking outside too. I eat either at the Chippy or the Kwik Bite over the road. At the Kwik Bite you get a full english + a latte for £3:50, nicely cooked and plenty of it. As for the Tigers Bar service, to save money or make a bigger profit, the franchise that runs it has cut the staff hours. Hence why nothing is set up ready for when the gate open as happened Sunday. It what you can get away with I suppose just like Ryanair!!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat