Giant Tigers Flags

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Giant Tigers Flags

Post by Gibbo12 »

Before the Quins match I noticed that there were quite a few giant Tigers flags being paraded and waved on the pitch whilst the players were warming up. I wonder whether we will see these at Twickers? It would be great to see them being used in the stands at HQ.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

My tigers flag is pretty big. :smt003

Its the dark green with some red n white stripes.

How big do u mean?
Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gibbo12 »

They were massive white flags with the Tigers logo in the middle. They were positioned at each corner of the pitch and were then walked around the pitch before kick off. Somebody must have seen them?!
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

Maybe mine isnt THAT big, :smt005

Didnt see it on the TV's mate, but i'll be waving mine aloft at HQ. Hopefully obscuring a few wasp fans view. :smt003
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

yeah, those big flags were great and much bigger than the ones we can buy. I shall be taking one of mine to Twickenham; I think it looks really good when we wave a lot of flags and I hope it is slightly intimidating to the opposition
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

The flags used before the Quins match were from the EDF Final game at Twickenham, I guess the organisers gave them to the club, hopefully someone from the club will take them back to Twickenham next weekend.