Andy Goode please stay

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Andy Goode please stay

Post by TigerS2 »

ANDY GOODE, PLEASE STAY. You are a wonderful player. Ignore those who knock you.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Whilst admiring the sentiments, as I have commented previously, I really do think Andy has git to sort his head out and he is likely to do this at a different club where he is carrying less baggage.

I am a great admirer of Andy Goode. I do think, however, it would be in his own best interests to have a spell away from Leicester.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Unless I have missed something, is he leaving? I think not! Sarries did him a world of good, but unless we have 3 number 10's he will not be going anywhere. (we have goode, vesty and ????).
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

See the later postings on this thread (http://www.tigers.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21245), reported in L'Equipe today that he is going to Brive.
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Hes been going to Brive for the last 3 months!
hughes

Post by hughes »

:smt013 Such a frustrating player to watch!On his day,brilliant!Other days,below average.Just not consistant enough for a number 10. :smt017 :smt017
Do not go where the path may lead,go instead where there is no path and leave a trail for others to follow!
Swiggles
Tiger Cub

Post by Swiggles »

i think Goode wants to go but Leicester aren't going to release him until they have bought two fly-halfs at least: One to replace him and one to replace Humphreys. Vesty will take Burkes place. I suspect Flood will replace Goode and they will buy another to take Humphreys place on the Bench and for when Flood is away on England duty

Leicester aren't going to lose three fly-halfs withoutr any suitable replacements so i suspect when Flood has signed and they are in negociations with another fly-half they will let him go
What is the difference between a teaspoon and Man U?

The teaspoon stays in the cup longer
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

I think Andy Goode is brilliant at what he does. Honestly - he has had some off days but what player hasn't?. I think he fancies a career change to be honest, it will be strange with him no longer at Welford Road though, but he's still a young bloke and the best of luck to him whatever he decides to do. :smt023
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

Swiggles - I love the Man U joke under your signiture! I am going to pass it on to my bro who is a Man U freak!! :smt005
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

I like Andy even though his inconsistency drives me nuts at times. I'd still rather have him than Flood at 10. Somehow it just won't be the same if he goes. Leicester Tigers just won't seem like Leicester Tigers next season with all these changes.
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

the sports professional andy is a professoional if he thinks its good for his career he'll move... if the club think they don't need him they will let hiom go....

as much as i like him and he frustrates me at times... as siad when he good he's awesome when he's bad ... well he's really bad...

not saying i want him to go but in this day and age it will happen no point getting sentimental about it...
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

gkbradley wrote: Leicester Tigers just won't seem like Leicester Tigers next season with all these changes.
Not as many "changes" as last season.
Swiggles
Tiger Cub

Post by Swiggles »

Tiger Eye wrote:Swiggles - I love the Man U joke under your signiture! I am going to pass it on to my bro who is a Man U freak!! :smt005
I am here to please :smt003
What is the difference between a teaspoon and Man U?

The teaspoon stays in the cup longer
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

But that's just it kornboy - last year there were quite a few overseas players coming in and this year even more. As I said on another thread, next season we could be looking at a starting line up with only about 3 English players in it and only 1 from the Midlands. Soon the only thing I will recognise is the shirt.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

gkbradley wrote:But that's just it kornboy - last year there were quite a few overseas players coming in and this year even more. As I said on another thread, next season we could be looking at a starting line up with only about 3 English players in it and only 1 from the Midlands. Soon the only thing I will recognise is the shirt.
And as I recall you were shot down on the other thread.

Enlighten us. Which are the only 3 EQP you think will make the starting line up?

Then explain why the others wont!!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007