Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Two fingers to all you pessimists!!

Post by cooke-1 »

Firstly what a win!!
Through the genius of Tom V we no longer have to listen to all those so called Tiger's fans claiming that they will not renew their season tickets next year.
C'mon Tigers lets smash the little 'cherries'.
Can't eait for Alesana to destroy the puny Simbad and Lamb!
shedhead1

Re: Two fingers to all you pessimists!!

Post by shedhead1 »

cooke-1 wrote:Firstly what a win!!
Through the genius of Tom V we no longer have to listen to all those so called Tiger's fans claiming that they will not renew their season tickets next year.
C'mon Tigers lets smash the little 'cherries'.
Can't eait for Alesana to destroy the puny Simbad and Lamb!
Shedhead 1 here:

You may well do that...but a bit sarcastic wasnt it??

Just like the BAth forwards said they would dominate the game today......

Heres to a good game next week.. God it was hot there today

Regards

Bob
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

Gloucester will destroy us. If it wasn't for the man who was disgracefully left out of the EDF Final team we would be waiting on Bath v Worcester nervously.

Today, with the honourable exceptions of Tom, Geordan, Jordan and Ben Herring, we were abysmal. Is Mauger and Hipkiss the worst centre pairing in Tigers history? The amount of ball they coughed up through horrible mistakes was disgusting.

I'm staggered Marcelo or Cockers (whoever makes the decisions) opted with Cozza at 6. On a day when Quins outpaced us we left one of out two fastest and deadliest players on ther bench. Crofty should have started. And why was Cozza asking Cockers for advice when we had the penalty four points down?

Today was an exciting end to a poor season. Lets not forget that.
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WirralExile »

Well I am hoarse! What a fantastic finish! The noise was unbelievable towards the end. Superb!

Yes we have been inconsistent, but if we can pull off a "Wasps style" Premiership win I'll be very happy.
Wirral Exile
Same birthplace as Oz, but not quite as lippy!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Yep we’ve got nothing to lose at the end of the day. Not many people expected us to get in to the play offs, so if we can pull off a “Wasps style” win as Wirral Exile said like the one at the millennium stadium I’ll be more then happy.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

sammy I agree and not with Cooke 1. I switched off in total disgust at the last Quins try and the commentary was saying we were abysmal. Anyway, let's hope we are now on the up again but the centre performance worried me, and Goodes kicking. :smt017 :smt023
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

sammy wrote:And why was Cozza asking Cockers for advice when we had the penalty four points down?
Probably asking what the Sale score was - if Sale were likely to get points then Tigers couldn't finish above them so a penalty and DG is enough, with Sale (at the time) not getting a point a BP win put us in a playoff place.