Castrogiavani is amazing!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Castrogiavani is amazing!

Post by pogue3 »

Goode well deserved MOM but Castro was close second for me, even though he had to be blood subbed during game. He was amazing last year. during this years 6N he has been the outstanding prop and today was showing his skills as a good scrummager, tackler and ball carrier (still should have passed to Herring though lol).
If you were going to pick a world 15. He would easily easily be my first choice on the front row

Great celebration for the try and laughed my head off when I found out he punched the ref during a basketball game
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Castrogiavani is amazing!

Post by Tigersfan90 »

pogue3 wrote:Great celebration for the try and laughed my head off when I found out he punched the ref during a basketball game
I wasn't sure if they were talking about Casto, obviously it was! The cameras were on him but i didn't hear the name. :smt001
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
bwightman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by bwightman »

Castro is going from strength to strength - what a fantastic all-rounder he's developing in to.

Should've passed to Herring (everyone makes mistakes) but a brilliant game otherwise.

What a find in Herring too! He's our form back rower (and that's a TOUGH competition with Corry, Crane and Croft working tremendously hard) and has settled in fantasticly at Tigers. Loving it.

Great win.
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

I agree Herring looking really good a mo. As I mentioned in a previous post, Moody is going to have play really well to get his place back
Moose
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Moose »

Castro looks like he's bulked up a bit, but retained a decent level of pace and dynamism (his line breaks were v. impressive) - as mentioned, he should have passed, but redeemed himself with his score.

I think whilst Julian can keep the scrum anchored as well as Castro, we seriously miss out around the park when the two swap.
Easty

Post by Easty »

Castro was amazing and yes it was him who punched a basketball ref.

Anyone know what 'niggled' Julian, at the end, with blood around his eye, he shoved Dayglo away when he came to shake hands, eventually shook hands but didn't seem overly impressed with Flo
To The Board ~ you have one season to prove you've got this decision right. More than you gave Marcelo
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Haha yes it would be good to find out what wound him up.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gibbo12 »

Castro = Legend
SkippyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by SkippyTiger »

Easty wrote:Castro was amazing and yes it was him who punched a basketball ref.

Anyone know what 'niggled' Julian, at the end, with blood around his eye, he shoved Dayglo away when he came to shake hands, eventually shook hands but didn't seem overly impressed with Flo
It looked to me that both Dayglo and White had their heads stuck out of a maul at one point, Flo looked like he took a quick jab at White but it was hard to be sure as the maul was moving and wheeling... JW was definatly holding his face right after and seriously ticked off at Flo.
scrambo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by scrambo »

his try was amazing. My dad was doesn't watch rugby really enjoyed the game his try celebration was coolnen funny
Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

SkippyTiger wrote:
Easty wrote:Castro was amazing and yes it was him who punched a basketball ref.

It looked to me that both Dayglo and White had their heads stuck out of a maul at one point, Flo looked like he took a quick jab at White but it was hard to be sure as the maul was moving and wheeling... JW was definatly holding his face right after and seriously ticked off at Flo.
Will the LOL be cited?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Sean H

Post by Sean H »

Me and my Dad couldn't stop laughing when he scored that try! Absoloutly brilliant!

NICE ONE CASTRO ! :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Just loving every minute :)
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

terrific performance by everyone, but the Castro try was the icing on the cake - had a huge smile on my face.

hope there is a still shot of that wonderful dive - would look great on my desk top!
toriya

Post by toriya »

From where I was sitting it looked like Julian had his eyes gouged. The two lines down his face adds to that idea.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

toriya wrote:From where I was sitting it looked like Julian had his eyes gouged. The two lines down his face adds to that idea.
If cited that would end LOL's career. Six months ban!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007