Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cooke-1
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by cooke-1 »

new zealand first
been there and they truly are mad on it
even petrol station employees had tickets for french world cup!
every billboard had carter or richie on it!
seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

My signature line hopefully shows that I understand we should not take our self to seriously.

I have read enough reponses on this forum to realise where people are coming from.

Justin Marshall is one man. He may be right but if we all belive one man has the right answer we would live in a sad world.
To quote Ray Gravell - You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.

Owain Glyndŵr now he was a man of vision.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Every man has the right to answer. Other men judge the quality of that answer.
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Hoorah_Henry
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Hoorah_Henry »

When you say i know nothing you are taking offense merely because you are welsh and that is the simple fact that makes you know nothing because firstly it is merely an opinion and secondly i am not being so biased to claim england are above wales. Justin Marshall must know nothing as well!!
Face Your Fears, Live your Dreams!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I would have thought Justin Martin was well qualified to comment and his opinions should be valued!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

Bill you once picked me up on my spelling. Maybe now we are even. Justin Martin !!

Many other SH players would beg to differ. We should know we have had a few play for us.

You are right Hooray Henry I should not say you know nothing. Maybe after 40 odd years of Wales and Tigers you might believe I will have learnt something. The passions at the Millenium on Saturday will be something I will be proud of. Win or lose I doubt if many nations including NZ and Fiji could produce such an atsmosphere.

If you disbelieve get a ticket and find out for yourself. I will be there.
To quote Ray Gravell - You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.

seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

By the way Hooray Henry read your first post inline with your second. Who mentioned England. You will find in every post I have made on this forum I have nevber critised Enland and nor will I ever do so. I just stick up for my home country.

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

seaweed wrote:Bill you once picked me up on my spelling. Maybe now we are even. .
Ah! The tired arthritic fingers!! Enjoy the game!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

You to Bill. You have the beating of the Irish in the backs. Shame Bashton won't use them and goes for the same tried and tested failures. There are good English lads in the Prem. You need a new coach to give them their opportunities. At the moment he is giving the rest of us an easier time. Maybe next year.

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

seaweed wrote:You to Bill. You have the beating of the Irish in the backs. Shame Bashton won't use them and goes for the same tried and tested failures. There are good English lads in the Prem. You need a new coach to give them their opportunities. At the moment he is giving the rest of us an easier time. Maybe next year.
Thanks for that! Sad to say I do not think Bashton is the problem - I think he is a mere symptom of the problem. So the solution to the problem will not emerge until 2012 and result in a glorious triumph in 2015.

Should I live that long I will be 72. But I was there when Johnno lifted it in 2003!! So I am grateful for that!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
seaweed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by seaweed »

OK Randrew as well and the upper management. Similar problems to Wales. 6 Coaches 7 years same management team. Suppose they had to get it right eventually.

Too many SH players especially the pensioners. Give young lads thier chance,

I too enjoyed Johnno but if that comment ever appears on a Welsh web site I will be looking for you in Bitteswell !!

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

See you there!!! The steaks are great!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Budster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Budster »

NZ number 1 by a country mile.
what is it with the Welsh, they think they own Rugby and every point of view on it.
Disagree and you know nothing.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Which is why they have to post on our forums!!! To convince themselves that they are wrong!! Else they would be posting on their own!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Hoorah_Henry
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Hoorah_Henry »

You have to respect them for there dogged patriotic view of welsh Rugby i only wish England riled me up at the minute i do love the passion the welsh players are using on the pitch! But im talking about love for the game in Nz especially Stadiums are full the players are worshipped so i do feel my point is just it wasn't meant to be a attack on welsh rugby and i do agree the Millenium Stadium is a special place but will the Liberty Stadium even be half full for the next Celtic League match?? Maybe i'm wrong but i'm talking about Rugby consuming a nation like football does here and on that it has to be Nz followed by Fiji with South Africa up there or abouts then Wales.
Face Your Fears, Live your Dreams!