Not so clever....

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

notsoclever

Not so clever....

Post by notsoclever »

Earlier in the season, i looked at you forum and noticed that a few of your "fans" made some rather scathing comments about Worcester.
"Why would any all black go to a club who a lost cause and will probably be in Div 1 next season.."
Well, they did and what ever happens, evan if we do go down, one thing i will remember........
Today we outplayed, out thought and out scored the Tigers.
But we had loads of players out on international duty....What a load of rubbish with a squad the size of yours. Lets face it, not as good as you thought you were.
Two weeks, two top teams destroyed. Next season you may be in for a suprise, maybe not, but at least we are not up our own :censored: .
COME ON GLOS
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

You are a very average side, who just beat a very very poor Tigers outfit.

Nailed on for the drop next year I would say...
notsoclever

Post by notsoclever »

Sound like a poor loser, like your side...
Lets look at the team sheet shall we? Perhaps not if you are saying that they a equivilent to the A team.
You may just eat your words...
notsoclever

Post by notsoclever »

Many thanks, perhaps we will get better next season, perhaps not....We will never stop trying.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Re: Not so clever....

Post by kornboy130 »

notsoclever wrote: But we had loads of players out on international duty....What a load of rubbish with a squad the size of yours. Lets face it, not as good as you thought you were.
Two weeks, two top teams destroyed. Next season you may be in for a suprise, maybe not, but at least we are not up our own :censored: .
COME ON GLOS
Wow, well arn't you quite the pathetic troll.

As for intrnationals being on duty what a load of rubbish - you should experience it sometime, especially with a few injuries thrown in for good measure - then you have the right to start calling it rubbish.

I dont enjoy losing to teams but when it sounds like you won fair and square so thats fair play to your team. What i do take offence to is somone like yourself coming on and trying to rub the salt in the wound when in the real world you've won 2 Premiership matches all season and have practically been saved from the drop by a severely under-funded Leeds team.

Well done for your 2nd victory of the season, but extremely poor show for your personnal attitude in victory. Yousay in another post that "real fans are always welcome at 6 ways" - fair enough, but if i was met with this kind of attitude then i wouldnt feel very welcomed.
notsoclever

Post by notsoclever »

What you seem to forget is that we are "new" to the premiership and as with every team, it takes time.
This all started by YOUR pathetis troll fans who disrespect what we are trying to do. You are a well established side with loads of very good players.
If you cant except that, not my problem. It's always good when you are winning, not that i knoew that feeling very often.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

notsoclever wrote: This all started by YOUR pathetis troll fans who disrespect what we are trying to do.
You're fighting a one man crusade on an oppositon team, who you've just beaten's board - "This" is just yourself trolling on somone elses board. If there were tigers fans flooding to the Wuss board to say those things then you'd be fully entitled to do it here. As they did not, to suggest it was we who started "This" (though quantifiying what "this" is is a little difficult) would probably be wide of the mark.
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

we should be welcoming other teams supporters, come on guys and gals we're sounding like a load of Gloucester supporters..

let's be more welcoming please.
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

but ive said congratulations for the win - isnt that enough nik? :smt003
notsoclever

Post by notsoclever »

Truce then....
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Please stop winding each other up, and notsoclever, please note swearing of any kind is not permitted on this forum.

We lost to (by the sound of it, as I wasn't there) a team which played better than we did. Get over it and move on, that's my attitude.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

indeed, i just wouldnt come on here with that kind of attidude - otherwise people like me who did not say the original things get rather annoyed anyway and retaliate against pretty stereotyped and false statements.
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

If Leeds and Wuss were that good they would be in the top half of the table. They aren't and they're not.

Wuss aint that new to this league theyve been in the prem for I think 3 seasons now and have stayed in the bottom half for that long. Wuss won because Tigers are that poor at the moment. And as someone has just said if it weren't for Leeds you would be propping up the premiership.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

G, i think you severely under estimate Wuss and the bottom half teams - they may not be doing so well in the league but if you see their euro-cup form you'd know they are no mugs.