Living Dead

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Easty

Post by Easty »

I have absolutely no idea where you lot are sitting, I'm in the Next Stand, I shout, I support, I express my opinion (loudly) & ocaisionally when the play warrants it I jump to my feet, as do many of those around me.

I've just mentioned it to 'er indoors and the reply was, "they obviously don't sit anywhere near you then".
To The Board ~ you have one season to prove you've got this decision right. More than you gave Marcelo
sammy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sammy »

I hear the cleaners are asking for more cash next season. It's got something to do with having to get rid of so many dead bodies in the Next stand.

The atmosphere yesterday around me was appalling. I said a very very naughty swear word when we went 13-0 down, along the lines of "come on chaps, the support is decidedly sub-par today". It may have featured the word :censored: as well, although I can't be certain.

It's all typified by the type of steward we have. The one near us is 4ft 3, and probably weighs about 6 stone. I call him Killer. He told me to show him my ticket once, I believe I said something like "No", and he had no response. I could taste Killer's fear.

So how do we make the Next stand louder? I suggest the person who shouts the loudest gets to punch Daggers in the face at the end of the game. I would love that. Yesterday when he was doing that god-awful competition he said "I'll walk towards where I'm a bit more liked", presumably meaning the section of the crowd still in the competition. I shouted "keep walking out of the ground then". I would suggest he head back to Grace Road, but I hated him as a cricketer too.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

I sit in the Crumbie. I am well retired. I make a lot of noise - particularly renowned for giving advice as to whether to go for the corner, take a scrum or kick at goal.

I have been known (frequently) to offer advice to the refs also.

And of course cheer, shout and generally be hysterical when Tigers score!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Easty

Post by Easty »

Sammy, is that the steward who on one memorable occassion last year had his programme sticking out of the pocket of his rather oversized florescent coat with the top of the back page showing, the section read simply....."Stand Tall"
To The Board ~ you have one season to prove you've got this decision right. More than you gave Marcelo
Duggan

Post by Duggan »

Easty wrote:Sammy, is that the steward who on one memorable occassion last year had his programme sticking out of the pocket of his rather oversized florescent coat with the top of the back page showing, the section read simply....."Stand Tall"
:smt038
Leicester, born, bred and proud of it.
Mrmatt1

Post by Mrmatt1 »

I stand in the Crumbie Terrace normally between the clubhouse try-line and 22 (as that's as far in as I can get to still be able to have sufficient space to breath!) and I make plenty of noise, and often have a sore throat by the end of the match! :smt003
Leicester Tigers rule. FACT.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Block N is far superior!! And closer to the half way line!!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Hinckley member....Row P....I'll through some scraps up to you during the Sarries game !!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

or even throw !!
Mrmatt1

Post by Mrmatt1 »

Can you throw some down to me on the terrace as well then please, I don't like moving as I end up losing my place! :smt002
Leicester Tigers rule. FACT.
tim15

Living dead

Post by tim15 »

Definately got to be the Crumbie terrace, anywhere along there and as near to the players when they run out or stagger back in!
Have regular sore throats and have enjoyed going since 1989, great stress reliever to shout and make some noise as well as hear some dreadful jokes.
:smt005

Sammy:-
Have arranged for a grassy knole to be contructed and an american/ sniper to be ready for Mr D when he comes a wandering out at half time, trust me there will be no witnesses!!!! :smt023 :smt023
And on the 7th day, god rested, he stood patiently and awaited the green light to start the game from SKY!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Hinckley member wrote:Is there more knee-room?
I am on the back row so I stand up!!!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Lea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lea »

Sammy are you proud of your actions?

The stewards are there to do a job not to be intimidated by idiots like you.

I am going to have to get my drum into the A&L stand...I may have to stand at the side though