Hernandez, Roncero and Pichot being naughty boys...

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Hernandez, Roncero and Pichot being naughty boys...

Post by kornboy130 »

http://www.planet-rugby.com/Story/0,182 ... 96,00.html

not too great behaviour from them if true - but i think the "asked for more moneya nd didnt get it" will no way be the only thing going on there. Roncero would be nice as White and Moreno may well be retiring soon.

oh and i might point out - all 3 were linked with tigers last season and are out of contract at the end of this season.

THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE US BEING LINKED WITH OR ANYTHING SIMILAR - JUST AN OBSERVATION.
Phil B
Super User
Super User

Post by Phil B »

:smt024 Confucius says:

In the fullness of time, all that might be will be, or won't be, as the case may be.:smt102
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Re: Hernandez, Roncero and Pichot being naughty boys...

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

kornboy130 wrote:http://www.planet-rugby.com/Story/0,182 ... 96,00.html

not too great behaviour from them if true - but i think the "asked for more moneya nd didnt get it" will no way be the only thing going on there. Roncero would be nice as White and Moreno may well be retiring soon.

oh and i might point out - all 3 were linked with tigers last season and are out of contract at the end of this season.

THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE US BEING LINKED WITH OR ANYTHING SIMILAR - JUST AN OBSERVATION.
You are a naughty kornboy, you force me into posting from work. It is a conspiracy, that is all : pictures of a Juan Hernandez lookalike were taken at some resort near Buenos Aires and some people try to insinuate that he did not consider his job seriously. As we all know, Juan Martin has an alibi, he was in cionference with Elvis Presley and Winnie the Pooh that day, at least this is the exuse he gave on the phone and I see no reason to put it in doubt. Well. Hem. Er...

If you had the opportunity to watch the drop goal from 45 metres and the try he scored against Montauban two weeks ago in an otherwise digraceful match, you can judge of a committment. Goan Juan, do that again for Stade !

P.S. : no kidding, a gem of a try : throw-in with one hand, come back onside, catch a long pass, diagonal run, chip over, catch the ball at the bounce, try near the corner post.
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

welcome back ze stade! we miss your periodic ramblings and such like on here - please come back more often.
TigerScrums
Gold Member
Gold Member
Location: Staffordshire - Or more favourably half way up the Crumbie Terrace behind the Tigers bench!!

Post by TigerScrums »

I only hope they get treated so badly by stade that they do not wish to take up new contracts next year!!

They may even enjoy traditional rugby shorts not interflora adverts for a change.

Short we could shoe horn them into our squad somehow
Come on Tigers!!!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I see that 'le site rugby' are currently running a poll as to whether JMH will leave Stade at the end of the current season.

It means nothing really, but the 'yes' vote is currently clocking in at 90.4%.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

thats a fairly overwhelming majority Daily, and i can only hope they are right (well, only if he comes to us haha).